Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

01-31-2013

Mack nods and starts to play again.

"Ok lass."

"A devastating backstroke
All the way from France
With shiny, shiny cuff links
A shirtsleeve to enhance

The pin-striped men of morning
Are coming forward to dance
With pure Egyptian cotton
The kids don't stand a chance"/

Mack continues to sing once more.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Michelle leaned closer to Ruby, whispering quietly.

"Well... I kinda... sorta... separated from my dragon side... We're now different people in different bodies..."

Aproxima

01-31-2013

Ruby sadly repeated " ...dragon...side... " It reminded her of yet another failure in her life.
She looked up at and straight ahead in hope she was facing Michelle. Ruby whispered " Why have you not sought me out? I would have helped you. I can still help you if you are feeling weak. What happened to the rest of your other parts? "
She sighed and tightly but gently embraced Michelle " You should have really asked me to help you, you silly. You know where to find me. "

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Michelle returned the embrace, whispering softly.

"It's alright Ruby... I had to try this on my own... I had to get over it... I'm still weak, but I can manage it myself.. I'm getting better, I need to do this on my own... Trust me, I'm fine... But... I do miss her...."

Aproxima

01-31-2013

" What happened to the other parts Michell? " Ruby asked.
She slowly stroke her hair as she continued to whisper " I am sorry Michelle, for I was not able to save you back then...I am sorry. "

Broshevick

01-31-2013

Michelle sighed when she mentioned the other part, sounding a mixture of happiness and depression.

"She... She found a mate... And she's off with him... I miss her... and I miss him really... I feel everything she felt for him..."

She took a moment to think about her other side before speaking to Ruby again.

"It's not your fault Ruby... Not at all... I understand... I'm fine, don't worry.."

Aproxima

01-31-2013

Ruby nodded " It is alright to miss someone if you cared from them. Why don't you visit her sometimes? "
She truly didn't want to go further into this but it must have been done or she'd have to peer into her core " Michelle what about the other parts of yourself, not only the dragon side. Remember I have full knowledge of your body as it used to be. You were made of not only dragon, but many other creatures. What happened to them? "

FilFire

02-01-2013

Firon walks in, leaning the quarterstaff he's holding against his shoulder as he looks around. Seeing Michelle he raises an eyebrow, but since she's already talking to somebody he doesn't know he instead walks over to the food generator. Standing before it he scratches his head before reaching out with his free hand, taking out a piece of beef jerky. Leaning against the wall he idly chews on it while he quietly observes the room, occasionally glancing at Michelle before looking away again.

leirynot

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Michelle turned to Mack, looking apologetically at him.

"Well... Umm, you see, you kinda are... I-I'm sorry, but I have something I need to tell Ruby here... Alone... Privately... S-Sorry..."

She turned to Ruby.

"Well.. I did get really sick, and that's what made me weak..."

Kyo smirked.

"Well, you haven't exactly wowed me yet, but who knows, maybe you can manage to."
"It's hard to 'wow' people when you're mostly trained for combat, but are too injured to fight. Though there are some other things I can do."
He shrugged slightly,
"Though I can do some other interesting things, but I'm not that much of a conversationalist."

Broshevick

02-01-2013

Kyo smiled, inspecting him.

"Yeah, that's fairly obvious. You look like you have the same social skills one of my pets has."

Michelle thought about what Ruby said for a second, then looked at her slightly confused.

"Other parts? I know I can do things with other animals, but none of them have ever spoken to me... I still have some dragon in me too, but no ones ever really tried to talk to me except for her... I-I don't know what's up with them.... And I can't visit her because... Well.. I have no idea where she is..."

She looked around the room for a second and spotted Firon. She recognized him slightly, he was one of the dragons her other side had been with... She had no idea if he wanted anything from her, or if he was here at all for her in any way. Maybe he might know where she is... But, out of mainly fear of him, she stayed quiet, quite obviously avoiding eye contact with him.