Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

"I'm not sure... but it'd be a good place to look."

JamesIII

01-30-2013

Jared then says We may not have to... Let me call someone.
Jared calls one of his friends, then says, She will be here in about.... Now.
Dailene walks into the break room and goes to Jared and asks. What is goin on. Jared fills her in and she starts to look slightly downcast and says to Asmen is this blue Mage thing safe? Will it kill the animal?

makmix

01-30-2013

Mack now puts the uke away and pulls out a guitar instead. He starts to play low notes at a slow pace singing a new song.

"I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt."

He sings on his normal voice, this song of sadness, loss and revenge.

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

He looked to Dailene with a smile. "Of course it will not hurt them, blue mage skills only do one of two things: One, it allows a blue mage to learn the creature abilities to make their own. Two, Blue mages can use their abilities to mind control them in need for fighting or for protecting, or to make a friend when one is needed. To kill is... against the code of a blue mage."

JamesIII

01-30-2013

Dailene looks relieved and whispers into his ear I am going to tell you my greatest secret, i am part Kitsune, or also known as a spirit fox. If you use your power thingie on me when i'm in my spirit form, would that work?

Jared falls out of his chair and says after he gets up It took you 3 years to tell me that and now you are just saying it to a random guy...

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Arenar shrugs,
"Probably because they're rude or obnoxious. Besides, I've had to deal with some of the same people they do, and know how bad it can be. Take their obnoxiousness and multiply that by about 50, and you can see what they occasionally have to deal with. It has to rub off on them after a while."
Kyo sighed, picking up the papers and shaking them in the air as a sign of exclamation.

"Still, why do I have to suffer cause of this? I don't care what some one else did, be rude to them, not me. I know for sure I could school at least half of the summoners here, why make me waste my time with the little stuff."

He leaned forward, handing her head down in depression and putting the files back down on her lap.

"I just want some cash..."

Shiyunava

01-30-2013

He did a slight laugh. Mind linking he says to Dailene, He must not understand... what people will do to help. I do appreciate the help. He looks at Jared with a frown. "Is she normally shy? Rather I say, needed to trust before telling?"

Just seconds later he sneezes into his sleeve.

JamesIII

01-31-2013

Jared frowns and says That's the understatement of the year... But she is always willing to help people it seems. Dailene quickly replies Well considering there is only 2 of my people left, I have to be careful.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Kyo sighed, picking up the papers and shaking them in the air as a sign of exclamation.

"Still, why do I have to suffer cause of this? I don't care what some one else did, be rude to them, not me. I know for sure I could school at least half of the summoners here, why make me waste my time with the little stuff."

He leaned forward, handing her head down in depression and putting the files back down on her lap.

"I just want some cash..."
"They just want to take out their own frustration, it's rude and selfish, I know, but that's how people can be."
He gave a small frown.
"Well, there's much easier ways of making money than being a summoner. You could probably find something to do on the side."

Broshevick

01-31-2013

Michelle entered the break room and looked around. No one she knew once again... She sighed quietly and sat down by herself, in thought. She had hoped to see some one she knew and talk to them for a bit before going, to calm her nerves, but that looked unlikely.

Kyo shrugged.

"I've gone this far, I plan to finish it. Besides, my luck when I was applying to jobs was not so great then either... I never got past an interview..." She looked down sheepishly.