Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Arenar shrugged, he had never said anything about her 'bowing to his wishes,' but whatever. He should be getting his medicine right now anyway. He picked up his crutches and left the room.

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

She smiled and gave a giggle. "Why yes I am. Is it that obvious?"

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Lee nodded, "I can feel the magic within you, one that is more familiar to me than I would like it to be...."

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

She tilts her head. "Familiar? How so?"

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Lee turned his head away with a sigh. If she truly wanted to know she could find out easily enough but he still preferred not to talk about it. "Well being a champion I am summoned by the magic fairly frequently."

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

"I'm sorry... I should have known.... but... I have yet to summon you in battle... I'm sorta afraid to use champions I don't know because I'm afraid I won''t know how to build them up properly to make them strong enough.... then I get called a noob by other summoners when I try my hardest." She looked down. "I'm sorry..."

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Lee chuckled. "That's quite alright, if you wish to know which enchantments to use than your best bet would be to ask your fellow summoners, I agree...some of them are not the friendliest bunch, I've been summoned by them after all. But many are helpful to newcomers."

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

"Thats if I can find the right ones and those that summon you often enough to know what your strong points are." She smiled and sighed as it seemed he wasn't mad directly at her or mad at all which mad her happy. "This may seem silly but, talking to champions, like yourself, makes it easier for me to understand what you guys are like and this way here, I can see who I can connect to more on the fields versus trying to guess and make a bad decision and hurt my fellow team summoners."

Àsk Lee sin

01-25-2013

Lee nods. "That isn't silly or odd at all, acquiring a strong connection is one of the most difficult parts of being a summoner. If you do not have synergy with the champion you are summoning than you will ultimately fail."

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

"In which case I refuse to fail and try my best, even if it means... having others needing me because I care about my team not failing when we fail very hard..." She bit her lower lip. "Even if it's my fault that the other team got fed to begin with, I won't give up hope. All that matters to me, is that everyone is having fun while summoning those to the fields...." She bursted out with laughter. "I even think to myself, 'are the champions having fun?' "