Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quinn sighed and breathed deeply, clear sentence, don't mess it up, talking is simple...

"Yes... a-and no." She softly muttered.

I don't think that was loud enough...

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Arenar smiled, he could hear her even though she spoke quietly, then again, so did he, though probably for different reasons. "Alright then, just curious. So what exactly did all of those gestures mean?"

Kameil

12-12-2012

Quinn looked down and nibbled on her scarf, she had forgotten that no one understood the gestures...

"There... m-my way of... talk." She said softly, returning to nibbling on the scarf.

leirynot

12-12-2012

Arenar nodded, "I see, why not just speak normally though? It seems like it would be a lot less trouble and easier for people who don't know you to understand."

Kameil

12-13-2012

Quinn simply looked at the man and shook her head. It was something she didn't want to talk about. She had her reasons.

GizzyBear

12-13-2012

Lek looked around, clearly bored out of his mind, not sure who to talk to, and he had forgotten about Rayne's training although he was waiting for that wolf who came into her dream to come here.

"Hmm, now what?"

leirynot

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Quinn simply looked at the man and shook her head. It was something she didn't want to talk about. She had her reasons.
Arenar remained smiling, "Alright then, no need to tell me if you don't want. So what does bring you here? I didn't get any of it when you tried to speak using gestures."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-13-2012

Sukiru walked into the room, looking around and smiling. Back from another expedition! He stretched and made his way over toward the drink dispenser, pouring himself a cup of tea. He took a sip and noticed Quinn, just who he wanted to see here. He made his way over and sat near her. "Hey there Quinn, how have you been?"

'Orion' walked into the room, the form of a young boy. He shifted back into his preferred wolf form while walking toward Lek "My apologies, I was preoccupied."

Kameil

12-13-2012

Quinn thought for a moment, wondering how she would tell the man... Until the door opened, revealing Sukiru to her. The smile on her face grew rather large, once he sat down, she stood up. She walked over and took his cup of tea and placed it on the table. There, she sat on his lap and hugged Sukiru, once she was done, Quinn looked at the man and pointed at Sukiru then at herself.

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-13-2012

Sukiru smiled, hugging her back. "I missed you too Quinn, did you lose the sheet again?" he snapped his fingers, a sheet of light and a pen appeared floating beside her. "I hope you didn't miss me too much while I was out exploring."