Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Jasper: "Excuse me miss. I hope I am not intrusive, but I couldn't help but notice that you look rather bored. As I find myself in a similar state, I thought it might be to our common benefit to banish this state by means of conversation. My name is Jasper, by the way."
Athelia looks over to Jasper and smiles a little, he had an odd way of speaking,
"My name's Athelia. If you want to talk, go ahead, I don't mind."
She looks at him curiously. Wonder why he was here.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Athelia looks over to Jasper and smiles a little, he had an odd way of speaking,
"My name's Athelia. If you want to talk, go ahead, I don't mind."
She looks at him curiously. Wonder why he was here.
Jasper seems to notice himself that he's being rather weird about his manner of speaking.
"Evidently, I've spent far too much time around dusty old academics lately. Speaking of dusty old academics, your average summoner is a lot close to that than a young and, if I may say so, quite attractive lady. So, what brings you to the Institute? Pure magical genius or some other cause?"

MysticalRaven

12-08-2012

Quote:
Jasper seems to notice himself that he's being rather weird about his manner of speaking.
"Evidently, I've spent far too much time around dusty old academics lately. Speaking of dusty old academics, your average summoner is a lot close to that than a young and, if I may say so, quite attractive lady. So, what brings you to the Institute? Pure magical genius or some other cause?"
Athelia smiles,
"Not many other places I could go really. I come from off-world, not by choice mind you.... But seeing as it was either here or magical academy in Zaun, I chose here. And yourself? Are you a summoner?"

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-08-2012

((Only 1 post during an entire day.... wow....))
((I dont remember if i had characters here but i will suppose that they left))

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Athelia smiles,
"Not many other places I could go really. I come from off-world, not by choice mind you.... But seeing as it was either here or magical academy in Zaun, I chose here. And yourself? Are you a summoner?"
"Ah, I see. As for myself, no, I'm not a summoner. My father is an assistant summoner though. You know, the guys who summon the minions. As for myself, I'm a warlock. It involves some summoning, so in time I might become an actual summoner, but for now I'm focusing on other aspects of the craft."

GizzyBear

12-08-2012

(cupcake takes too long to reply...)

( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1572)

Lek flew on the window, looking around, he noticed a familiar face and smiled at Athelia. It was a long time since they saw each other, although it looked like she was talking to somebody and he didn't want to disturb their conversation.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
Gin shrugged

"Never mind I must have mistaken you from someone else. Anyways you and that slime seem to be getting along well, is that thing yours?"
((IM SORREH.))

Trixy looked suspicious.

"I just barely known this slime for 30 seconds. SO CUDDLY.

No it's not mine...

Who's is it?"

MysticalRaven

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Ah, I see. As for myself, no, I'm not a summoner. My father is an assistant summoner though. You know, the guys who summon the minions. As for myself, I'm a warlock. It involves some summoning, so in time I might become an actual summoner, but for now I'm focusing on other aspects of the craft."
Athelia nodded, she seemed completely oblivious to Leks presence.
"A warlock huh... I have never came across one of them before... So what do you do?"

Krista however, noticed Lek instantly, the crystal wolf made its way from Athelia's body and moved over to the window Lek currently occupied.
"Lek... You're... You're alive.... How?"

GizzyBear

12-08-2012

Lek just chuckled as Athelia didn't notice his presence, but he didn't mind. He looked at Krista and smiled.

"Kel found out how to revive me, but we wouldn't have been able to do it without Ryan or Rayne's help either, they kept me safe all these years while I was gone. Kel got the last remains of me, and used fire to burn me into ashes, and just like how the phoenix gets reborn in flames to ashes, so did I."

Gin looked at Trixy and shrugged.

"No idea who that thing belongs to, but it was writing just a moment ago.... Such a strange being.."

Broshevick

12-08-2012

Kyo snapped up, realizing she had fallen asleep at the table. She looked around quickly, fixing her hair and making sure nobody had noticed her. After a few seconds she sighed, looking around once more for somebody to talk to. She felt she needed a break from this paperwork before she went insane.