Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

03-09-2012

"Thats no problem at all, well all have our...'Glances at viper quickly"little quirks."

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji looks at the liquid for a moment longer, then quickly drinks it, shuddering at the taste. He then picks up a nearby Journal of Justice and starts reading it. "Thank you Doc. That did help. You know... I really should get some new robes."

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper chuckled, "Quirks...I suppose that's a polite way of putting it."

Glancing over at Tji, his merriment quickly dissipated, "I'm just curious, why does Lefty...disturb you?" He nudged his head towards Erebus, "We both have our uses for our devices, mine just happens to be a little bit more excitable."

His hand emphasized this by rapping its metallic fingers against one another

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji looks at Viper, raising an eyebrow. "Uhm... the only reason for that I think is summoning Viktor too much... most of the more obvious robotics startle me for some time after summoning him... an odd side effect in my opinion." He then looks at Lefty, obviously intrigued by it's movements.

(( I won't be around for much longer because of the time it is over here... things about playing on NA while living in Finland :P ))

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper nodded, "Understandable, but Lefty is not so much like Viktor. It is more like..." He tapped his chin, "Lefty is more like Orianna, for lack of a better comparison." He shrugged, "Similar techmaturgical skills, and my old professor Dr. Reveck was very thorough in his theories."

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji finishes reading the JoJ, and places it back on the table. He then stands up, starting to walk towards the door. "Well, good night mister... inventor. And to you too Doctor, and thank you." He then walks out the door towards his living quarters.

(( Yeah... good night from over here.))

Youay

03-09-2012

"Good night to you as well."looks over to viper "so whats your big project this time?"

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper finished off the orange finally, coughing, "Well, originally it was going to take a look for a new, more stable power source for my lab, it has a tendency to explode. Constantly.." He sighed, "Now I think it's going to be renovating the lab to have a kitchen, then look into the power source."

Lefty clicked about happily, Viper grumbled at it, "Stupid eating food...it wastes time."

Youay

03-09-2012

"Well I wish you luck in that endeavor. I will pick you up some cook books when you finish it up."

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

"Books?" Viper became infuriated, "Books?! BOOKS?!"

He calmed down instantly, "That'd be lovely, thank you Herr Doktor. If you could, could you be on the look out for the finer cuisine books? It has been a while since I've prepared steak de buffle avec une vinaigrette aux bleuets réduite, followed by a nice le côté de foie gras. I am a bit rusty in my cooking."