Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

12-02-2012

Xenos shrugged. "Elves and other kinds of species never got along, mostly the elves though." He said rolling his eyes behind the mask

MysticalRaven

12-02-2012

Athelia stares at Xenos,
"Excuse me... But... We have gotten along just fine with other races we may have come across. That sounds slightly racist."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-02-2012

Eve nodded "Same thing with me actually... I'm running out of things to do... I don't suppose you want to take a trip with me like when we went to the Kumungu jungles, do you?" she shot a glare at Xenos "You know what, you and that Ender guy seem to do nothing but hate elves, every elf I've ever met has been nice, kind, caring and gentle... So maybe, just MAYBE you should stop judging every single one you meet because honestly it's starting to piss me off."

Blade3324

12-02-2012

"Not the Fay. If you weren't an elf they wouldn't even consider giving you any sort of rights. We were all put in one place, and weren't allowed to go anywhere. Then you were forced to become a guardian. Failing to comply would result in death. And not to mention if your elf companion died, you'd die too." He said crossing his arms. "It's the truth, sorry to sound offending."

MysticalRaven

12-02-2012

Athelia continues glaring at Xenos,
"One species of elf being cruel doesn't mean we all are."
She then turns away from him before muttering,
"Some humans can be cruel too. Doesn't mean I judge them all the same... Jerk."

She looks at Eve and smiles,
"A trip? Where to this time?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-02-2012

Mallory crossed her legs and folded her legs.

"Choose your choice of words, Xenos. Don't wanna ruin this one."

Blade3324

12-02-2012

"True, just never knew there were more in other places." He said with a shrug. "I was prettied damned surprised when I got sucked into this place."

He turns to Mallory and sighs. "Look, while I was going to spar with you, shooting you in the gut wasn't what I wanted... I suppose... It's just force of habits." He said turning his head away a bit, sighing. He looked back at her. "If you want to get revenge, fine. I don't blame you, but if you want to then sure. We can go our separate ways, or maybe even become husband and wife with two kids, a dog, and a white pick-it fence. It's up to you at this point."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-02-2012

Eve sighed, looking toward Athelia "Sorry... I don't really know any good places really....but Freljord sounds cool." she wondered just how cold it was there...

Blade3324

12-02-2012

((Btw Deity I posted on OTHER place for Xenos and Angel

F the police 2 places at the same time))

MysticalRaven

12-02-2012

((I want an excuse to punch Xenos in the throat. Just sayin'))

Athelia ignores Xenos before she done something she regretted... not that she could in here but still.
"Feljord huh?"
She shrugs, ignoring the pun,
"Sure.. I'd just need to let Kameil know... And explain to him why the Feljord of all places."
She then smiles,
"Just us two yeah?"