Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-27-2012

Zenia nodded slowly, her gaze going back down toward her hand. "I'm sorry..." She looked at Frets who slowly moved onto Nikoli's lap and curled up. She began tinkering with her hand slightly, a few small electric shocks bouncing out of it, she seemed to wince in pain each time they did.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Nikoli grabbed her hand and moved it away from the damaged one.

"You know better then to do that Zenia. Sit down, you're lucky I have my kit with me right now."

GizzyBear

11-27-2012

Corvus couldn't believe how clueless this man could be, it was obvious that this was his human form or so he thought.

"Sheesh, haven't you heard of two forms before? This is my human form as you can see, but as for my other form, it's much more magnificent."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-27-2012

Zenia nodded, remaining silent and turning off the visual modifier. She sat down beside him, holding her hand near him.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Mao laid back down, looking at Corvus.

"Alright, show me your bird form then."

Nikoli took out his kit and began working on Zenia's hand, moving back into place, repairing the dents and re-attaching the broken wire. When he finished, he re-activated her touch sensors and looked at her seriously.

"Now Zenia, have you thought about what you did?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-27-2012

Zenia nodded, testing her hand slightly to make sure everything was working fine, she looked at him, still with a small frown on her face "Yes... I won't do it again I promise..."

GizzyBear

11-27-2012

"Maybe another time, this room won't allow it after all. If I did show you now, the defenses of this room will activate, and I don't want that."

Corvus chuckled softly at the idea of showing his other form inside this room.

Broshevick

11-27-2012

Nikoli sighed.

"Alright, I think you learned from your mistakes, so you're not in trouble this time."

Mao shrugged.

"How can I believe you then? You come here wearing a bird mask, claiming to have turned yourself into a crow, and have nothing to prove it with."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-27-2012

Zenia nodded, hugging him "Thank you daddy." she looked around for something to do and slowly made her way over to the bookcase, pulling out a book about fairy tales and sitting back down beside Nikoli, she began reading it to herself, she read out loud but quietly enough that it wouldn't annoy anyone in the room.

GizzyBear

11-27-2012

"Fine, fine so be it. Would my arms transforming into a wing will be good enough for you?"