Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-27-2012

Thalassa eventually falls asleep curled up right below Filfire laying on the ground.

((g2g))

FilFire

11-27-2012

FilFire chuckles.

F: "It seems I didn't explain it properly. Then again, I don't get it completely myself. Anyway, there's more to my kind of destruction than you think. As for creating life out of nothing.... I think I kind of do the exact reverse, so I don't think that would be something I would enjoy, even if I did manage it."

He looks at her with a blank face.

F: "So you don't find yourself special in any way at all because you haven't encountered any other dragon hybrid yet. I could solve that problem very easily. Don't think I'm going to though."

He shakes his head.

F: "You only have to leave if you yourself want it. I can have multiple conversations at a time, besides the little one seems to be asleep already."

He chuckles and picks up Thalassa, placing her on top of his head.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Michelle smiled at FilFire.

"What, I can;t be stopping by just to say hello? I was going to ask if your son's are still there, I think we should begin. I'll work it out with the other dragon later, maybe two mates are in my future."

((Sorry, was in game, going into another one.))

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Sabra says " Even if your way of destroying things is unique, I doubt it can escape the basic rules. Even if you destroy something completely, it is not completely gone. It turns into something else, something we don't even know or understand. And in this form it eventually serves higher purpose. "
She smiled a bit " As I said, it depends on who I am comparing myself to. And even if I did see someone similar to me, I very much doubt it would change anything. What am I beside myself? I am only myself, nothing more nothing else. Finding something special about yourself from your own point of view would be pretty strange, arrogant and short-sighted. And if I were to compare myself to others, such as you, I would only tell the differences between us. "
Sabra asked " You could solve? How? "
She looks at Thalassa and Michelle " Well it doesn't matter to you then I'll stay for now. "

FilFire

11-27-2012

FilFire grins.

F: "Well, when somebody approaches me specifically I mostly assume they want something, because most people tend to prefer having casual conversation with other people. And yes, they're all still there. They're waiting for you. And with two mates Rokan might not be the best choice, since I'm pretty sure that other mute one wouldn't like him. If you want those two can take you to them quickly."

He points at Bakuha and Lit'Tor with his tail, who temporarily look up from their game of Shogi.

FilFire looks at Sabra.

F: "What I do is that I turn something into nothing. When I really properly destroy something, it really no longer exists. And before you say that is impossible, my final destiny is to destroy existence itself. I could hardly do that if everything I destroyed turned into something else now could I? Although it might turn into another existence, in which case my way of destruction is still a bit odd."

He shrugs.

F: "I could show you other dragon hybrids. This is hardly the only planet on which they tried to amplify humanoids with aspects of other creatures, including dragons. Don't think people around here would like that a lot though."

Aproxima

11-27-2012

(( Not sure why/how FilFire knows that Sabra is artificially created, because she doesn't know that. She could very well be a different kind of half-dragon. ))

Sabra chuckled " See? In the end even you can't escape this cycle of renewal. After you destroy everything, it turns into new beginning. "
She raised her eyesbrow " Humanoids amplified with other aspects? "

FilFire

11-27-2012

((Well with her appearance, personality and equipment it hardly is going to be difficult to guess, especially with highly developed senses.))

FilFire shrugs, then grins.

F: "Maybe, but when I do it it will be bloody damn impressive. And you're right that from your own point of view you're pretty normal. However if something about you is different compared to most things you know about, you could consider it special, from the point of view of people around you."

He shakes his head.

F: "Never mind. I was just thinking about something else and it seems to have collided with this conversation in my mind."

((There are differences. As an expert breeder FilFire knows about that kind of stuff.))

Blade3324

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Ruby immediatelly jumped after Suk once he said he will leave " I will find you no matter where you are. "
She tried to tackle him down and stop his escape " Suk, you are part of me. What happened to you?! "
Suk managed to prevent himself from falling, but kept hold of her. "Look, I'll explain later." He said, turning away and coughing a bit. "I have to go." He said turning around and leaving.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-27-2012

Gregor enters to the room, he sits in an unoccupied couch and looks around.

((... loading .... loading ... fuuuuu the 2 dragons (without counting Fil) in the room are holy leaders of of the Ryuka Clan with OVER 9000 years... he is dead lol))

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Sabra said " Without a doubt. Destroying every single thing, yourself included is quite impressive. So if I shall compare myself to standard, then a special thing about myself is that I can't use magic. Other than that? Other traits of mine are fairly common, maybe not as good but still pretty common. "
She tilted her head to the side " What was it that you were thinking about? "

Ruby immediately went after Suk who already disappeared in the halls.