Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Sabra looks at FilFire as he squats " Well, we've got living nighmaters here, summoners can command the nature's fire, then here are those from void. Really I wouldn't be surprised if the in this very room had its own impersonation. "
She shrugs " Any reason you squated? Well, and what do you think that makes you so special among others? "

Ruby put aside the book and reached for Suk. She kissed him back and smiled even though she didn't see his smiles. She said " Hi Suk, how have you been? "
She watches his aura, something was inside, he was worried by something.

Weenie Lord Shen

11-27-2012

((You'll find out, don't you worry.))

FilFire

11-27-2012

((...That doesn't really help. If it's corruption or darkness based, Bakuha and Lit'Tor would already know right now, which is why I asked. Unless of course something complicated is hiding it from them.))

Weenie Lord Shen

11-27-2012

"I... I've been find... I suppose." He said, looking off to the side. He sighed, looking back at her. "Ruby... I... I'm going to be gone for a while.... I'm going to be at home, ummm... Helping around. My father will need the help this season with the crops."

((Let's go with that, I wouldn't want to give anything away as of now.))

FilFire

11-27-2012

((Right. Just making sure. Although technically you could also tell me over the client, but ah well.))

FilFire nods, his tail idly swaying behind him.

F: "Well, you have a point that if you put a lot of interesting stuff in one spot it takes a bit from the excitement they might otherwise incite away."

He looks at his squatting position and shrugs.

F: "I felt like changing my position. Also, in this position I can easily stand up or jump in most directions, or perform some other action with high mobility, meaning that this is just a pretty good stance to have in general. As for me being special, there are some thing which I'm sure make me at least more interesting than the generic humanoid, although that could be because like most creature I have the tendency to follow the idea that the rarer something is the more likely it is interesting. That is also the reason why in a place like this interesting things are less interesting, but ah well. Anyway, I guess I consider myself special because I'm a rather rare and odd creature. Another thing to determine whether or not something is special is to see how different it is from other things. I'm as I already said not only rare, but also rather odd in contrast with most things, even around here."

Aproxima

11-27-2012

" You have been...find? "
Ruby was puzzled quite a lot " Gone? " but then she smiled " Suk then I'll go with you. I would very much like to help you and your family. And I could meet your mother and father. We haven't met during the celebration I think. "
She waited a bit more to ask the question about his worries.

Sabra looked at him and said " Body features aside. Tail, wings, scale don't count. What you think makes you special among your kind? It is easy to compare yourself with humans. "

FilFire

11-27-2012

FilFire shrugs, idly making motions with his claws as if he is sharpening them against each other while resting his elbows on his knees.

F: "Well, first of all I posses black flames, a dangerous kind of fire that even for dragons is very hard to control, and there are some other special abilities I have, most of which rely on me being stronger than a lot of other dragons. If you want something that really sets me apart from almost any other dragon though, well, I'm what you could call the Incarnation of Destruction."

Weenie Lord Shen

11-27-2012

"I... Don't think it's a good idea." He said as he turned away to cough. He turned back to her smiling. "However I appreciate you wanting to help."

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Sabra looks not impressed " Hard to control, but you are not the only one who can do it. So nothing that special aside from a weapon of mass destruction and a title. In fact you are only special because you can destroy things at mass scale. Nothing that interesting. Many people can destroy worlds if they wanted. "

Ruby uncovered her eyes and looked straight at Suk " Why is it a bad idea? I want to be with you. "
She looked deep into Suk ((time for a description)) and asked " What is it that makes you worry Suk? "

FilFire

11-27-2012

FilFire grins.

F: "You could say that. And yes, I'm not the only creature capable of destroying worlds. However you've got to admit that it still sets me apart from other dragons. Also, since I literally am an Incarnation of Destruction I've got some things those other beings capable of world destruction don't have, especially since I've had a couple of modifications."