Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Yeah... *looks at the 2 hour period between molting's answers in another thread* Just a lil' moment long :P ))

"It has indeed... originally only Talon was here, but now they've gotten interested in this place. Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Riven, Anivia... Poppy..." Tji drifts off for a moment, before shaking his head, thinking. I need to stop thinking this way of her...

Equiste

04-12-2012

"Really? Anivia has been here? Pantheon I can kinda understand and Leona was looking for a couple of answers, but I never thought Anivia would appear here. Then again, I wouldn't think Riven would come here but it seems Kaz was able to convince her, somehow." A frown crossed his face for a second before returning to normal. "Though the presence of the champions up close. Its interesting to see how much more powerful or beautiful looking they are up close, rather from our current perspective. Wonder what Anivia is like here..."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"Yes, Anivia was here one day, I wasn't here then but I heard she played a game of cards with someone..." Tji chuckles, looking around. "That's one way to get to know the summoners I guess."

Equiste

04-12-2012

"It is, although that behaviour doesn't surprise me. By engaging in more human pursuits would help provide a perspective on how we... are? Now if the Iron Ambassador started playing with them I would find that somewhat strange." He said, forgetting about the situation. "Guess curiousity does spur some strange occurances."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Ah the joy of being in multiple threads at once... having a conversation between Poppy and a yordle summoner in the Demacia thread and trying to keep up in here :P ))

"Now, what if she enjoys card games? She doesn't really let much of her personal life known." Tji flips pages in the book, landing on a chapter describing Bandle City.
"I know her history and personality well, but I can confidently bet that there is a ton of stuff she doesn't tell people."

Equiste

04-12-2012

"I imagine so. There would be no mystery if everything about a person was known right?" He said, sipping some of his tea. "Though it would be interesting having a sort of game like that with a champion I would imagine wouldn't be up for it most of the time. ... Not that I have any interest in cards myself, although this new thing with the two cards and the five cards and the matching and the... Ugh, can't remember what it is... Looks interesting. ... Not much of a game of chance person myself. POssibly that led to..." He stopped mid sentence, paused with a confused look, then continued to speak. "Guess its probably due to my upbringing..."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"Mhm... upbringing has a big role in how one turns out." Tji looks focused on the book, humming a tune while reading. "Most of us would probably be a lot different if we had a different family or were raised in a different place."

Equiste

04-12-2012

"Indeed, Demacia definately has a different way of upbringing than Noxus. Though I'm glad in its cu..." He said, cutting off his sentence there. With a sigh, he decided to switch topics. "But I think thats possibly getting a bit too deep don't you think? ... Though it does feel strange no one else is here. Think they are working for a change perhaps?" He said, with a bit of a laugh. THen wondered if he had thrown that joke at Tji or someone else before...

Youay

04-12-2012

Youay walks into the break room reading some notes and adjusting his glasses "Good morning everyone. Tji I hope you didnt sleep in that chair all night, bad for your back. Equiste good to see your doing well, I was ordered to look after your wounds from the other day but I couldn't find you." He sets the notes down "I am going to have to give you a examination now you know. Just to make sure your all right."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( In-game ))