Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"Nah... the tea is just fine. So he asked Leona out? Poor guy..." Tji looks outside thoughtfully. "I heard that Prince Jarvan might have an eye on her as well..."

He turns back to Equiste. "So, who is this girl you asked about? I've yet to hear mention anyone you like so far." He grins, taking a sip from his tea.

Equiste

04-12-2012

Equiste considered his statement about Prince Jarven.
"They might make an alright match Jarvin and Leona... But who can say for sure really. It will be interesting to see the state Hinderance is in the next time."
He gave a sly smile as he was asked the next question. "Thats because I keep that part about me quiet, Summoner Tji. I have to have some secrets to myself don't I? Not to say I don't have a few crushes myself, but sometimes better to keep people guessing, don't you think?" He said with a bit of a wink. Admittantly this is the first time he really had been asked such a question.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

a rift opened in the middle of the room...Kiara then run out of it and then scream "I am tired master!!!" at the rift, then she closes the rift..."Hey guys"..

(( what does erratic mean? ))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Can't remember the definition right now, sorry... also should we continue the Poppy Kyrios talk on the other thread at some point? ))

Tji nods politely at Kiara. "Hello." He turns back to Equiste. "I guess we all have some secrets... and it's alright to have some, except in certain situations."

(( Secrets... like Tji's real name... which no one knows... including myself... :P ))

Equiste

04-12-2012

(OOC: To be erratic is to be all over the place... Essentially.)

Equiste didn't blink as the rift opened in the middle of the room. He did chuckle a bit as she closes the rift.
"Well hello Kiara. The Reaper working you too hard again? Would you like some tea?" Moving over to the tea facilities, he looked back in Tji's direction. "Is that comment related directly to me or is there something else?"

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"It was in no specific direction... just meant generally."
Tji drinks what's left of his tea, levitating the cup around casually.
"Some get too much work, others don't get enough work..."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
(OOC: To be erratic is to be all over the place... Essentially.)

Equiste didn't blink as the rift opened in the middle of the room. He did chuckle a bit as she closes the rift.
"Well hello Kiara. The Reaper working you too hard again? Would you like some tea?" Moving over to the tea facilities, he looked back in Tji's direction. "Is that comment related directly to me or is there something else?"
Kiara gives Equiste an annoyed look.."Really hard"..

Equiste

04-12-2012

Equiste smiled back in her as he made up some tea for her. He still hadn't touched his cup yet.
"Thats not what I heard." He paused slightly to give her time to react. "I'm joking, I'm joking. Take a seat you should rest for a while." He looks back towards Tji. "Well work can be a good way to get your mind off of certain things." He handed Kiara the tea cup he had made up for her and sat down. Then without thinking looked around the room suspiciously. Was something going to disturb the situation this time? Seemingly satisfied, he looked towards Kiara "So, what have you been up to?"

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Tji levitates the cup to a table, sighing. He goes and sits down in his usual chair again, grabbing a book randomly, peering at it. "It is almost too silent here, like calm before a storm."

Equiste

04-12-2012

(OOC: Well that question to Kiara seems to be taking some time to answer.)

Equiste looked towards Tji with an annoyed expression on his face.
"I sure hope not. It would be nice to actually have a break in the breakroom than more drama. I'm not superstitious, but generally its not wise to say things like that around." He looks around. "Though it seems to be a bit of a popular champion break room as well. Can you believe its notoriety has spread that quick?"

(OOC Edit: Felt the last was a bit too... small?)