Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper chuckled, "A truly horrible punishment, woe be to the transgressor." He grabbed a cup of tea and handed it towards the disheveled janitor, "If you need any help, simply ask."

Youay

03-09-2012

"Now that you mention the nurses have been complaining about Vlad pulling pranks on patients in the Medical offices too. I swear if it comes to me getting after him he will need a way to get more blood into him after I am done.." He hands a bottle he fished out of his doctors coat and hands it to Tjih "Here try this, its a herbal solution to restore energy, taste like **** though but works wonders."

Marìsa Kirisame

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Viper chuckled, "A truly horrible punishment, woe be to the transgressor." He grabbed a cup of tea and handed it towards the disheveled janitor, "If you need any help, simply ask."
Erebus's mask lights up, in a sort of signal of happyness, and he accepts the tea. He taps the cup against his mask before shrugging and putting it down on the counter.

I already asked a couple of friends for help. They took care of Vlad for me.

Erebus smirks. Omen and Kog'maw probably told off Vlad so hard that he won't come back to this place EVER AGAIN!

except for league matches and stuff.

Youay

03-09-2012

Youay nods at the Janitor "Well good work then. Also wanted to say thanks for the hard work in the medical wing. You always seem to get in unnoticed and leave things spotless just as unnoticed." After a slight pause " Even after al the choas that happens

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji takes the bottle Youay is holding out, looking at it's contents closely. "Thanks... I hope it works." He turns his head, noticing Lefty, as suddenly his whole body twitches. "Robotics..." He shakes his head slowly.

Kg Maw

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Tji takes the bottle Youay is holding out, looking at it's contents closely. "Thanks... I hope it works." He turns his head, noticing Lefty, as suddenly his whole body twitches. "Robotics..." He shakes his head slowly.
The disheveled Janitor stands and walks over.

Err... if the doc can't help, maybe I can... I do lots with electronic things.

I got this mask of mine to work, you know. The Yordle professor who sold it to me was a hack, all it could do before is see through clothes. Now It can scan for germs! Like I bought it for!

Erebus stands awkwardly, waiting for you to laugh at him.

P.S. Kog'maw is posting for Janitor man because janitor man's computer is borkeded.

Youay

03-09-2012

The Doctor looks at the the Janitor." Actually I think its a great thing, In my line of work you can't be too careful when it come to germs. You doing your job well helps me do mine at the end of the day." with that he gives him a small salute with his coffee mug.

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji looks at the janitor, smirking. "I didn't mean I had mechanical issues myself, just got startled by that mechanical hand... thank you anyways." He then looks at the bottle of liquid in his hands with a thoughtful look. "Hmm..."

(Feels funny doing something like this all the way from Finland, when you all go to sleep, I wake up in the morning Also, Erebus, I think you got the wrong account there :P ))

Youay

03-09-2012

Youay give Tjih a small smile.
"Would it help if I told you my wife swears by this mixture, though between you and me I think she may use it too much because its hard to keep up with her at home sometimes."

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji smiles, pulling his hood back, revealing a fairly young looking face. He quickly peers around the room, as if looking for something before turning back to the doctor. "I see... I would have taken it anyways, I was just wondering about the liquid... I like to overthink things like this."