Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Al-Khali let her lower left arm fall limply to the side of the couch.
She looked at Trebonus and then at the tiara without lifting her head of the cushion " Ah yes...that is mine...thank you. "
Even though she said that, she made no effort to retrieve it.
"Here you are." He placed the tiara on her head. "Now please, tell me, are you alright? You seem to be quite ill, do you want any help to get to the medical wing?"

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali buried her head in the cushion again and answered " It's alright...just the usuall, but worse...combined with other stuff. "

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Trebonus shook his head. "Well, why not get some treatment for it? To be honest, it looks fairly serious, though I'm unfamiliar with how your people deal with illness."

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali turned around to face Trebonus and blinked several times " It's not an illness and I don't even know where the medical wing is. Why would it even look serious? "

leirynot

11-24-2012

"Well, based upon the amount of displeasure you seem to be experiencing, it would seem to be serious. At first one would assume it is an illness, though my second guess is that the snake half of you is simply shedding its skin. My apologies, I just have developed the instinct to try to help those who are suffering, I guess it's from working with a doctor for so long."

Aproxima

11-24-2012

Al-Khali raised off the couch, but as she "stood" she sway from side to side heavily " If it was only a changing of skin then it wouldn't be so bad. "
She adjusted her tiara a bit " Well, but if you insist, we can go there that is if you guide me there. "

leirynot

11-24-2012

"Alright then," Trebonus noticed her swaying from side to side, "if you're having trouble remaining upright, just use me to steady yourself, I'm much stronger than you would think." He slowly began to walk towards the door, making sure Al-Khali was managing alright.

Aproxima

11-24-2012

The naga started to move out of the room, but after some time noticed that she dragged the couch with her as is was wrapped in her tail. She shook her head a bit and undid her tail.
As she moved out of the room she knocked over some chairs and her tiara which rolled down her tail all the way to the other side of the room. She growled a bit " I'll get you later. "
She finally left the room and slithered alongside Trebonus, eventually falling on him. Now he had to carry the massive weight of hers as she mumbled " I wish I was in a battle right now..."

(( I guess, you make the first post there. ))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-24-2012

Gregorclaw enters to the room wearing summoner robes, as always he prepares tea and takes a meat from the food generator, then he sits on a couch and rest.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-24-2012

Pinky watched as his friend exits the room forgetting something on the ground. He picks up the tiara and comes back to Minda for a hug. The Pink blob waves good bye before waddling off after Al-Khali. As he does, Phantom comes in at the same time not seeing Pinky leave. The shadow warrior looks around before seeing Minda.

"Have you seen a small pink blob?"