Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

Angel shook her head "No not war...I'm from this world so I assume we're not from the same place... I was raised as a slave... that's where I got most of em at least... as for the tattoos." she sighed "They're a mark of the people who I was a slave to, they liked asserting their dominance and claiming what was 'theirs'. "

Blade3324

11-23-2012

Xenos huffs. "I see... I can relate.... ****ing elves." He grumbles.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

Angel looked at him, seemed he had a hard life too... She smiled kindly "Well I don't know what an elf is but I assume there aren't any around here causing you trouble anymore right?"

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Aproxima nodded " Indeed, difficult to show it. Of course the diversity of things is the key to progress, but let's look at it from her point of view. You know, switch the roles. How would you react when since the beginning of your kind you would be threatened by nagas who would come several times close to your complete annihilation? "
She sighed a bit " Well, it's her time and on top of that she will be changing her skin soon, so combine those two factors and you get one pretty irritated woman. And of course..." she whispered the part "...she is a girl in her prime and is the only one of her kind on this world. "
Aproxima stretched backwards a bit and said normally " So, I think if she sees you again she would probably apologize. It's difficult to be separate and a part of a culture where everyone knows and lives for the other. "

Blade3324

11-23-2012

Xenos points to where his ears would be if he wasn't wearing the suit. "They have pointed ears. From where I am, they thought themselves of the high class species, the rest were below them and were practically ****-tier compared to them supposedly. We were forced to become guardians and protect them. That's where we got the tattoos, and which is the reason I asked where you got them. They're live around here, but they're not the same ones. They're some elves from some different world... Thank god." He mumbled the last part.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

Angel nods "I can relate..." she shook her head "Well I've never met any elves or anything like that so I'm sorry to disappoint you."

FilFire

11-23-2012

Gortavil and Thran both start thinking intensively for several minutes.

Go: "Ehm.... I can't see it."

Th: "I don't think that would work. Even if we were weak enough ourselves for that to happen FilFire always wipes out those that are a real threat to the Ryuka."

When they hear the next part they look at each other while Gortavil stores the piece of skin.

Th: "Ah. That explains something."

Go: Any way to help with the being alone part? Since that kind of stuff sucks."

Darastrix appears in the doorway.

Da: "You two come with me."

Th: "Blast. See ya Aproxima."

They both quickly follow Darastric out of the room.

((Sleep.))

Blade3324

11-23-2012

"It's fine really." He said with a shrug. "I'm... Sorry you're able to relate..." He said turning his head to the side a bit.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

Angel smiles, shaking her head "That's alright it's all in the past right? You can't change the past so why bother? Just keep lookin' forward and eventually thing will brighten up."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Before Aproxima can answer they are already gone. She sighs " See ya next time. " and disappears.