Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali strike a challenging expression at Gortavil " The sparring grounds are open to anyone. Or we can go outside into the forests or the deserts. "
She then looked at Thran " Have you not listened to my words? As far as I remember, dragons used to have reasonable hearing. I said I don't much about dragons, but enough to not trust them. And now answer - why are you here? You clearly have no tie ties to the League. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

"That tattoos? Well... It's sort of a long story I'm sure you don't want to hear it honestly." she looked away for a moment and shrugged, turning back toward him "But shouldn't you be telling me your name before asking about my life?"

FilFire

11-23-2012

Thran shakes his head.

Th: "I thought it would be better to discard that, since somebody who claims that she doesn't know much about dragons yet still refuses to believe they might possibly be good is plain old stupid. Sorry for that, but that sort of thing isn't going to earn you any points for intelligence."

He frowns.

Th: ".....No, I won't answer. I don't see why I should."

He walks away and climbs back onto his spot on the ceiling. Gortavil shakes his head at Al-Khali.

Go: "Nope, still not going to. You see, my opinion about you has been lowering drastically every time you open your mouth. It's better if we simply stay out of each other's way."

Blade3324

11-23-2012

Xenos shrugged. "Suppose you're right." He said. "Xenos, and I really am interested." He said looking at her scars as well. "And where you got those scars........ You....... You aren't from where I am... Are you?"

Aproxima

11-23-2012

" Pfff, like I care for your opinion. "
Al-Khali got fairly irritate, she was in a bad mood for some reasons. She slowly moved out of the room while muttering to herself " Cowardly dragons without honor. Arrogant foul creatures..."
In the doorway she looked back at them " Once, we shall meet in battle. And then we shall see..."
She then left the room, but something was left behind her a small fragment of her skin.

Moment after the naga left, Aproxima formed on the couch where she was before " You know guys. That argument about age is getting really old. And you Thran, she was telling you the truth. Those you have met were not her people. Oh and one more thing, why did you go here, that girl some of you are trying to compete for is somewhere else. "

FilFire

11-23-2012

Gortavil and Thran both shrug collectively at Al-Khali's last comments, then Gortavil continues studying the ceiling while Thran observes the rest of the room. When Aproxima appears he bows at her.

Th: "Greetings. I had not expected to see you here, even if FilFire told us you have materialized here from time to time. And yes, I do know that using age as an argument is not the best tactic. I have to admit the way she kept insulting us dragons without showing any signs of even considering changing her mind got on my nerves, so my arguments were not as solid as they should have been."

Go: "Why are there so many people like her around? Have a couple of dragons act like utter *******s and the world shall end before they'll believe that not all dragons are like that."

He notices the fragment of her skin and jumps at it, picking it up and studying it closely.

Go: "Interesting...."

Thran frowns.

Th: "Are you sure? Because those I was talking about really looked a lot like her, and also called themselves queen naga. They could all be family and I wouldn't blink. I guess I will have to apologize to her about that particular part then."

Go: "Well, funnily enough, we aren't here for that girl. I wanted to see more about this place Dad and Wolfback have been spending a lot of time at lately, and Thran went with me to make sure I wouldn't get into trouble."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Aproxima smiled at them " Hi! "
She shrugged " I'm not sure, but she showed some signs that she would reconsider them. *chuckle* Funny how one simple unanswered question can ruin the whole conversation. "
She tapped on her chin " I wonder why everyone thinks that age is something of great importance. Gortavil, let's be honest a bit, there is not only a small bunch of dragons who act like that, but I won't go into this. Besides they are forged in battle, she would most likely believe after that...It's really an interesting trait. They just feel through their swords. "
She looked at Thran " Yeah I'm pretty sure. Those were not the original ones. You see, time-space anomalies are quite frequent on their world, so those you have met are probably stray nagas who got seperated because of that. Poor little things. "
Aproxima looked at the fragment of the naga's skin " Well you guys would be pretty irritated and grumpy as well if you were her right now. You should consider yourselves lucky that you don't know that feeling. Poor one, she usually is pretty sweet girl. "
She shrugs and with a smile says " So tell me, what is so fascinating about this little room everyone wants to see it? "

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Xenos shrugged. "Suppose you're right." He said. "Xenos, and I really am interested." He said looking at her scars as well. "And where you got those scars........ You....... You aren't from where I am... Are you?"

"Th' name's Angel, nice to meet ya." she looked at him oddly for a moment "The scars? I've got em from a lot of places... And that depends on where you're from Xenos."

((Internet is torturing me sorry for late reply. ))

FilFire

11-23-2012

Th: "She said she would consider if it I showed her a dragon that doesn't go insane when cornered. However seeing her stance on this she probably wouldn't believe it if I did show her. And proving it is also pretty difficult. Gortavil is one of those that in combat tends to get extremely aggressive, and me.... Well, as you know getting me cornered is a bad idea, although for entirely different reasons."

Go: "I wouldn't have minded telling her, if she hadn't been so rude about it. As for the other thing, of course there are a lot of dragons that are like she says, but there are also so bloody many that are completely different."

Th: "And she would condemn those just because in the past she had bad experiences with dragons."

Go: "Take Firon for example. Never seen that guy do any of those things she said about us. Sure, like the rest of us he can be merciless in battle, but that's because it's practical to not let you emotions hold you back in battle."

Thran scratches his chin.

Th: "Space-time anomalies? I could work with that."

They both look at the skin.

Th: "We both know about irritation and grumpiness. What exactly do you mean?"

Go: "Actually, with this place I meant the entire planet. I'm now here because it seems like a good place to return to after exploring since people I know also come here."

Blade3324

11-23-2012

"Well Angel... Let's just say I'm not from this world. At all." He said. He looked at the scars again. "Were they... War?"