Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

11-23-2012

Go: ".........."

Gortavil looks at Al-Khali for a while, the intensity combined with his slightly crazed look giving his focus of attention a rather uncomfortable feeling. He then looks at Thran.

Go: "I give up. Trying to improve relationships with non-dragons doesn't work with people like her. Now if only if people like her were really rare...."

Th: "I said it was more of an accidental encounter. We talked a bit, and then parted ways. Just because I am wise does not mean I can pull random knowledge out of nowhere. Now you're probably going to say that I'm trying to find excuses to safe face. If that's truly what you think, then your opinion about us is so low that I'm surprised you even talked to us to begin with. And you still haven't answered the question. I didn't ask what you believe you know about dragons, I asked why you would believe all dragons to be inherently evil, because usually there's an origin for that kind of belief."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali looked at Gortavil " If you want to improve relationships then fight me. Let my blade drink your blood and taste your flesh. Only in battle you truly understand the one you oppose. "
The naga remained calm despite her fiery nature " These are blatant lies! In more than thousand generations no dragon happened upon us and survived. "
She sighs " You have not asnwered the very first question as well, but I will play your game. In the early days, in times only few remember a dragon visited us. It was when our first queen ruled. It was a dragon of darkness, but we invited him. He was kind and cheerful...or at least that was how he behaved. He gained the trust of my people and so the queen asked him if he wants to participate in the most sacred ritual of our culture, the ritual rumored throughout the whole world.
It was all only a facede, a mask, every single word a lie. The dragon, a beast more treacherous than man, betrayed them. He attacked when no-one expected it, he killed many weakened nagas. It was only thanks to the first queen that we surived. She killed that traitor just before he could manage to steal our lives.
Many thousands of years passed since a dragon visited us again, this time a dragon who claimed light as his own. My people welcomed him in hope that things have changed, but in the end he tried to destroy us as the one before him. In time we survived countless dragon attacks. They cannot be trusted.
I myself almost died to a very powerful dragon. Her might was far beyond yours. At the time of my greatest weakness she attacked us. Many of my kin fell to its poison when they were defending me. If it weren't for my queen I wouldn't have survived. "

Al-Khali reached for a glass of water as her throat was getting dry " Your kind cannot be trusted. Your desires bring only pain and doom to others. Should you see power, you try to take hold of it no matter what. You are very sly in your ways of stabbing a knife into one's back. "

The naga looked at herself, her skin and scales were getting pale for some reason.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

The black haired girl from before woke up on the couch she had apparently fallen asleep in, she looked around, her eyes seeming to change colours as they adjusted to the light of the room. She sat up rubbing her head as she looked around.

Weenie Lord Shen

11-23-2012

Xenos walked in looking around. He let out a mental sigh. He came in here to loosen up a bit after he got carried away at the sparring grounds. He took a seat near that black haired woman. His head wasn't directly facing her, but behind the mask, he was eyeing her tattoos out... Could they be what he thinks they are?

FilFire

11-23-2012

Gortavil chuckles.

Go: "You're quite confident in your fighting abilities apparently. Underestimating your opponent is one of the fastest way to get defeated."

Thran sighs.

Th: "Apparently your records are incomplete. I met your people, and I'm still alive as you can see. You can choose whether you believe me or not, but your opinion won't change the facts. As for your story, now at least we know why you have trouble trusting dragons. However..."

He jumps down from the ceiling and walks over to Al-Khali. When he stands in front of her he looks her in the eyes.

Th: "A mistake often made is dooming an entire group of creatures because members of that group have done things like that. No matter how many dragons your tribe might have encountered, it's still only a small fraction of the total. And every group will have darker members. This includes your tribe. If your records don't admit the existence of the dark side of your tribe and you still believe them you are too enthralled by the belief that your tribe is great. And the way you're acting, like you know everything you need to know, is not going to bring you anything but trouble. I'm not saying this to bring you down, but because a lot of evil things in this existence are not caused by evil creatures who only wish to bring harm to others, as you are now claiming dragons do, but because good creatures try to do good but are not intelligent enough to see the real problems, or are deceived, or let their own opinions influence matters too much. You will always encounter darker creatures, and they will be from all races, dragons, humans, and also your own queen naga. This is a fact of existence. There is no such thing as complete purity. However, you will always also encounter good creatures, and they will also come from all races, including dragons. That there is no complete purity works both ways. However if you refuse to accept that and shut off an entire group, not looking at whether the individuals in that group are actually evil or good but just dubbing them all evil in one go, that is undoubtedly an act of evil itself. Every creature is an individual, and each individual needs to be judged for himself or herself, and not for others. An example of what you are doing is that a man does something monstrous. And that man has a son. Now everybody will shun that son and turn against him, not because of anything he has done, but simply because that man is his father. What often happens is that the son in the end becomes like how those people treat him, for the exact reason that they treated him like that."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Ryan walked into the break room with a stack of newspapers, one from each city. The headline of the Demacian paper read, "Local Noble Murdered, League Champion Shaco Prime Suspect." He sat down and began reading.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-23-2012

The black haired girl looked at Xenos, remembering back to what he had said right before leaving yesterday she nods "Thank you."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali looked at Gortavil " Then fight me if you think you are so much more than me. "
She sighs " I wish I or maybe you could speak to our queen. Like I said, you were definitely not among MY people. Maybe among some nagas of other world but not mine. You couldn't meet them if you think I am that weak. "
She looks down at Thran " You know nothing of my clan. And don't try to counter me with the same argument. Show me a dragon who when cornered won't go into their state of insanity and I'll believe you. "

FilFire

11-23-2012

Gortavil frowns.

Go: "You're starting to make it really tempting you know. Too bad that it would still cause trouble."

Thran shrugs.

Th: "As I said, your belief does not change a thing. I was there. And yes, I will counter with the same argument. You know nothing of my clan either. You can keep claiming that you know everything about dragons, but you don't change that fact. And as I just said, what dragons on your world have been doing does not mean you can safely judge my clan and be completely right. If you want a dragon that doesn't enter a state of insanity when in a corner, I can show you enough to dwarf your entire tribe. You have two choices now: Either you accept that maybe your past experiences have given you a tainted opinion on dragons, and at least try to give a fair opinion on each dragon individually before condemning them, or you cling to the belief that you are completely right and everything I say is worth nothing."

Weenie Lord Shen

11-23-2012

Xenos looked over at the girl. He smiled behind his mask, nodding at her. "Your welcome. May I ask where you got them? They look a lot like the ones a friend of mine has."