Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali looked at Gregor, the memories of the battle in Piltover still very fresh " I'm sorry if I offended you, but it is truth. You yourself are not a full dragon, but you shouldn't take it as an insult. "
She looks at Thran, but doesn't react to his constant staring " Words are hollow. "
She starts to think " Wolfback..."...the acid spitting, ice breathing, thunder dragon...? It is quite a time by now since she met him and they never really got to know each other.
Finally some flashes appear before her eyes "...oh yes...now what was his name..."

FilFire

11-23-2012

Thran shakes his head.

Th: "Right. Also, his real name is Ryu Hinote, but because his back is covered in wolf fur we call him wolfback."

Go: "He's a bit odd about creatures with fur now that I think about it."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

" Yes, Ryu, that shapeshifter. Now I remember clearly. "
Al-Khali looks at them and coils her tail closer to the couch " As you said. In the end it is just a facade. I heard he tortured a summoner here some time ago. "
The naga sighs " In the end you all succumb to your selves that are hidden deep inside. Not that I would like to try it, but I am sure that in a fight your true side would come out eventually. "
She looks at her damaged scales and skin and mutters "...hmm, already? "

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Al-Khali looked at Gregor, the memories of the battle in Piltover still very fresh " I'm sorry if I offended you, but it is truth. You yourself are not a full dragon, but you shouldn't take it as an insult. "
"Umm... thanks?"

Meanwile on Gregor's mind "Not sure if its something bad for being called "not full a dragon", or something good for not being called arrogant"

FilFire

11-23-2012

((That socializing thing was directed at Al-Khali.))

Go: "Really? That's interesting."

Th: "And I just said he suffers from a split personality. Anyway, with an attitude like that, do you really find it strange dragons act like that around you? Saying stuff like that would make most people whether they're dragons or not really irritated about you. And it seems you just suggested we have little will-power."

Gortavil looks up, then at Al-Khali. After a couple of seconds he shrugs.

Go: "Younglings. Always presume to know everything, and that they're better than everybody else."

Th: "Last time I met queen naga they were quite polite. I'm sorry to see that apparently has changed."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali answered " I never mentioned anything about the power of your will. I only stated that eventually your true side of yourselves shows itself. "
She said to Gortavil " The same can apply to elderly. "
The naga frownedat Thran a bit. She was extra sure that he was lying now as she knew the history of her people very well " I very much doubt the fact that you have ever visited us. "

FilFire

11-23-2012

Thran sighs.

Th: "The problem then is that you believe that for a dragon the true side is always automatically arrogant and murderous. Tell me, have you had much bad experiences with dragons in the past? Because I find it hard to believe you're so prejudiced without an origin for that belief."

Go: "Well, I'm not old, I'm just older than you. Thran here though is really, really old. I also think that if I were to choose one of you to believe I would go for Thran without a doubt. Of course, your current rudeness is probably helping that choice along."

Thran shrugs at Al-Khali.

Th: "From what I have seen I can't convince you about anything, but I'll still try. Yes, I've visited you people. I've visited a lot of places in my lifetime. It wasn't much though. More of an accidental encounter. Those queen naga were of course wary, because they knew I wasn't somebody to underestimate, but in contrast to you they managed to be polite at the same time. I liked that. Practical without damaging communications."

Aproxima

11-23-2012

" We can try it if you want to. Fight me and I will show you just how savage your true side is. "
Al-Khali pushes herself up a bit and supports herself on the elbows of her right arms " If you have seen nagas then it must have been in a different dimension or place, but not on my home world. I know the history of our people too well to be fooled by you. "

FilFire

11-23-2012

Thran shakes his head.

Th: "While I would like to prove that you're wrong, doing such a thing could cause a lot of trouble, something we know we should avoid getting into around here. And you didn't answer my question about why you presume you know everything about dragons you need to know, and it is apparently all bad so far as you are concerned."

Go: "The way you're talking either you think we're lying, or you believe you know more about dragons than dragons themselves. Neither of those is correct."

Th: "I have seen a lot of naga. I remember though the group I encountered that looked remarkably like you, which makes it very likely that you are part of their tribe. Are you saying you aren't a queen naga?"

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali sighs " I am saying that if you saw people of naga who look like me, then you must have seen them not on my home world. Or could have seen other rare kind - pit naga, diamong naga or even something completely different such as a guardian or a an illusion. Then tell me something about our culture if you are as wise as you claim to be. Tell me if you know what happens if naga fails in the ritual which is something similar to human marriage. "
She raised off the couch and coiled up " I know just about enough about dragons to not be fooled by their what appears to be good nature. "