Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

11-22-2012

((Glass cannon.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

((Hmm?))

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali sighs as Mallory leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"guess that's good greetings."
The woman huffed and left the room.

Garic promtly came out of hiding when the woman had left and took a seat on the couch.
She notices a man who came out from behind a couch and moved to him.
She was carefully so she wouldn't hurt anyone with her tail " Greetings. May I ask why were you behind the couch? "

Lord of Apoc

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Al-Khali sighs as Mallory leaves.

She notices a man who came out from behind a couch and moved to him.
She was carefully so she wouldn't hurt anyone with her tail " Greetings. May I ask why were you behind the couch? "
"Well one there is a pretty lady who comes looking for a man of you're description you instantly think she is an assassin of sorts. Two she's beautiful. Three she has an eye of the gods which depending on it's purpose could make her all the more deadly or harmless. And four did you smell that perfume?"

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali was a quite a lot puzzled " Ehm...and that is a reason to be hiding behind a couch? "

Lord of Apoc

11-23-2012

"I've always be stupid when it comes to females of course it's a good reason in my case. Though it was a bit cramped."
Garic rolled his right shoulder a bit.

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali slowly covered her face with her upper pair of hand. After several seconds she removed them and sighed " My my. "

Lord of Apoc

11-23-2012

"I didn't offend you did I?"

Aproxima

11-23-2012

Al-Khali shook her head " No, not at all. It just, seems weird for a man of your figure to be hiding from a woman. "

Lord of Apoc

11-23-2012

"well in the end there is only two things even though I listed four. I have assassins on me a lot and so I simply kill them and I don't necessarily want to kill them it just ends up that way. Always go by the phrase 'always sentimental that we met under different circumstances.' The other thing is the jewel that is infused into her forehead the Karn called it the eye of the gods which is a symbol of power in both literal and magical form. So in the end if she uses it the right way I could very well drop from existence or she is completely harmless depends on what it was purposed for."

((Yay for non coherent blabbering.))