Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-22-2012

((The idea is that the monk will smell perfume not that it matters but he will smell it.))

"I know they are medical bandages I figured they were for some wounds."
She crossed her arms.

AsktheBlindFist

11-22-2012

((I could go into an endless description of the trillion ways Lee figures out who is who, but I gotta go for the night, so catch ya'll tomorrow.))

Lee stands, finding nobody of interest in the room. He takes his leave silently.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-22-2012

Akira sighed, feeling slightly annoyed by this girl "And if they are? What does it matter?"

Lord of Apoc

11-22-2012

"there just seems to be an influx of them around as of late no need to get upset."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-22-2012

Akira sighed, she had no idea what this girl was talking about "Anyway, I'm gonna get going." she said, turning to the black haired woman who nodded in response. Akira got up and left the room. The black hair woman put her feet up on the couch getting comfortable.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
Xenos looked over at the two women who just entered, more specifically the woman with the tattoos. She seemed interesting, but he'll find out more about her later. He turned back to Tamia. "Nothing is never easy. That's the life of a merc." He said smirking behind his mask.
Tamia's eyes still didn't budge,

"... True."

Quote:
Mao sighed, looking for somebody to talk to. He saw Tamia by herself and moved over to her, hoping to see if she was any entertainment.

"Hey."
Tamia looked over at the man that talked to her,

"Hello."

Lord of Apoc

11-22-2012

"guess that's good greetings."
The woman huffed and left the room.

Garic promtly came out of hiding when the woman had left and took a seat on the couch.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-22-2012

The black haired woman looked around the room, bored out of her mind.

Asuna stood up, looking around for a moment before shrugging and walking out of the room.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quinn looked around the room before standing up and heading towards the food generator.

Blade3324

11-22-2012

((You know, Xenos DID compliment Pheonix's tattoos if you didn't notice.))