Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-22-2012

Akira looked at her "Hello." he said quickly, his eye shifting around the room and occasionally he twitched nervously.

Aproxima

11-22-2012

" Would you mind if I joined you? " Al-Khali said and carefully observed Akira.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-22-2012

Akira nodded quickly, then shook his head "I uh..n-no go ahead.... why would I mind? I don't mind at all..."

Lord of Apoc

11-22-2012

((It's still going to happen assuming there are people to join. It would probably be best to have combat ready characters because there will be high amounts of hostiles.))

Aproxima

11-22-2012

Al-Khali smiled and coiled up before her a bit. She then laid on her tail, so now she was somewhat even in height levels with Akira.
The naga offered her upper right arm for a handshake " I am Al-Khali of the Queen's tribe, a pleasure to meet you. "

(( I might come with an OC to find out about what Garic wants to say. ))

Blade3324

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory squinted at Xenos.

"Very well then. If it's classified, I won't dig mah nose in no further. Wait, I dun'know one guy or gal that drinks Sugar water. Since when did ya see that? Odd people 'round here."

((Sorry! Mallory's Southern-Ish))
((It's fine. I was asking more in a good way since there're some funny ones. I.E. You're more redundant than a pickle in a pickle barrel))

"Back home. There were some guys that weren't exactly human who would eat and drink all kinds of things." He said with a shrug.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-22-2012

Akira shook her hand quickly, it was obvious he was having trouble keeping still "Akira."

Aproxima

11-22-2012

Al-Khali then rested herself on her arms and said " So I see all these bandages and nervousness. Your very first battle or a fight? "

Aya Shameimaruu

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
((It's fine. I was asking more in a good way since there're some funny ones. I.E. You're more redundant than a pickle in a pickle barrel))

"Back home. There were some guys that weren't exactly human who would eat and drink all kinds of things." He said with a shrug.
Mallory shrugged also.

"I reckon. What's yah name? Mines Mallory, Or, Mallory Luzon. I would expect someone like yah to have a name, would I?"

Blade3324

11-22-2012

Xenos smirked behind his mask. "Well I don't know... Maybe I do... Maybe I don't. All depends on if you REALLY want to know."