Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

((Fil, posted on the other page >.>))

Nikoli entered the room, moving over to Haylyn and smiling.

"Hey, how are you this fine day?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

Terawynn nodded "T-thank you..."

Hiko blushed heavily "S-stop!"

Aproxima

11-20-2012

Aproxima decides to play a little game with Sortok. She looks at the fly and the shadow entraps it and sends it out of the room, so he has nothing to look at. And if the fly was just imaginary, she'd create one with the shadows and let it wonder on the ceiling aimlessly. She said to him " And what will you do to me if I am not quite? BOOO! "
She chuckles a bit and shifts her attention back to Darastrix " Of course, of course I all depends on the circumstances. We can always say " if ". They same example would be, and now I know you don't believe in gods, but if he were to fight a god, he'd have no chance of winning. However in general, when you're facing an opponent, I'd say physical attacks, spells in a way included, are more deadly...or at least they are the cause of death in about more than 95% cases. "
Aproxima remembered something " Oh, but you forgot about those creatures who are powered by anger. "

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-20-2012

Haylyn jokingly looked sad.

"Oh, I think that I have been killing some poor Green Furry thing in trashcans.

...Joking. I'm fine, you probably don't need to worry about me yet. YET."

((Jurraks, Client please? I need to talk to yah.))

TheShadowOfChaos

11-20-2012

Phantom continues his biting and his hands caress her wings. "I won't stop until you show me your face."

FilFire

11-20-2012

Rokan laughs.

Ro: "I'l show you how big my bite is."

He rumbles when Michelle licks his nose, tail wagging slightly. When Michelle asks who believe they could beat her the three look at her, then at each other, then collectively put up their hands.

K'R: "It's not that we think you're weak, but as descendants of FilFire we Ryuka tend to be bloody dangerous."

Fi: "Also, Rokan and I are both good at dealing with flames. Kal however might be in a bit of trouble with that."

K'R: "Only if I don't watch out."

Darastrix nods.

Da: "True. Saying 'if' gives endless possibilities with no actual use. However, when he fights a god or you he would have little to no chance of winning, but that would then be with both physical and mental tactics. And physcal attacks tend to be more often fatal because they're much more common. If there were as much people that fight mentally as physically those numbers would be far more equal. Also, because not a lot of people fight mentally the amount of them on which mental attacks don't work is in percentage very small. And he could also use darkness to turn that anger into fear or despair. Also, we Ryuka know gods exist. We just don't see why we should praise them or pray to them."

Sortok watches the fly leave.

So: "Doing anything to you would be a waste of my time, so I'm going to find something else interesting."

Blade3324

11-20-2012

((Hey Jurrs Other Place

Lets just say Suk left all grumpy yesterday k? K.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-20-2012

Gregorclaw enters to the room again with his normal clothes, he takes the cup of tea that he didn't finish and start drink while read a book near the bookcase.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Nikoli stared at her, shocked for a second at the joke.

"What do you mean, yet?"

Michelle smirked when they raised their hands.

"Confident, I like that."

She turned to Kal'Razim.

"You're rather modest though. What's wrong, scared of a girl? Come, you're up first, impress me."

Aproxima

11-20-2012

Aproxima nodded " Indeed. The wisest is the use of both techniques simultaneously. Even so, you can't fully resist the destruction of body. "
She jokingly shoos Sortok away with her hands.
She then smiled at Darastrix " While your compounds are equally interesting to me, I have to admit that you are far more interesting than him. These dark, gloomy, emo fellows are getting pretty numerous. "