Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

"Hiko, there is something I must tell you. I am not who I appear to be." He changes his face back to its original form. "I was hiding my true face because I used to be a bad person...I...had many enemies and if they did anything to you..I wouldn't be able forgive myself."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-19-2012

Gregor leaves the room after finish his tea and meat

Scarlet Phoenix

11-19-2012

Hiko frowned, tilting her head to the side and looking at him, the sadness clear in her eyes "You...lied to me?"

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom nods sadly. "Yes, I did...I didn't really want to. I don't want to see you sad like this."

Scarlet Phoenix

11-19-2012

Hiko looked away "I...I don't understand..."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

He pulled Hiko into a hug. "But I still am the same Eric on the inside. You are still my mate and I still love you Hiko.."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Giavanna watched the two sadly, feeling very badly for Hiko, less so for Phantom. Though she couldn't understand their language, she was able to tell that both of them were upset.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-19-2012

Hiko looked at him an nodded, cuddling into him "You're not going to change right?"

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom keeps his embrace and kissed her. "If you want I can still take my winged form for you, and don't worry. I won't become bad or anything like that. I am still the same old Eric."

Scarlet Phoenix

11-19-2012

Hiko nodded, smiling slightly "I don't mind what you look like, just take whatever form makes you most comfortable."