Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom sighs and looks at Giavanna. "Trust me...I won't be doing anything like that. I guess you couldn't believe that a guy like me can be like that...sorry. Suk, I mean no more trouble."

Blade3324

11-19-2012

Suk growls a bit louder. The other dragons could probably hear his growling from where they are in the room. "I don't CARE if you don't mean trouble. You're suppose to be dead. I don't care if you got a second chance." He said as he got up in his face. He was pissed, fury flowing in his eyes. "I'll send you howling back to hell if I have to." He said for only him to hear.

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

Wess strained her head to look at Nikoli.
"when did you become a father?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Giavanna feels something sting her in the arm, she pulls out the cactus quill and looks at it, confused. She looked back at Suk. "Suk, I think he deserves a second chance."

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

Vale snickers at how Giavanna doesn't know she threw the quill then continued to examine the substance in her hand to mask her guilt.

Blade3324

11-19-2012

Suk turned to Giavanna shooting a glare at her. He stepped away from Phantom. "There are many people who could deserve a second chance Giavanna. But HE is not one of them. I'm not sure if you noticed, but people usually don't get second chances when they DIE." He said. "I will never give him a second chance for what he did." He said as he turned back to Phantom.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Hiko flew up to the window, looking in for a moment... Eric had been missing for a few days so she decided to come here in an attempt to find him...

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom did not move, nor did he even reach for his weapons. He only sat looking at Giavanna and Suk. "Please do not threaten me Suk, it will not end well for either of us. I have made my peace now you make yours."

((EDIT)) He looked over and saw Hiko, still in Eric's form he stood up and walked towards the window.

FilFire

11-19-2012

Rokan laughs.

Ro: "Like that heh? I like it."

He looks at the other dragons.

Ro: "Right. This is going to be a free for all, and as you can see there's quite the prize for the winner."

The dragons look at Michelle, then grin.

"Going to be fun." "Bring it on!" "I'm not participating, so have fun without me."

Darastrix shakes his head.

Da: "Save the courting for some other time. Since you guys probably don't want to return to Ryukan, we're going to have to secure something around here, and I don't want any of you out of my sight. We're going. Now."

The command briefly fills the room, accompanied by the extreme urge to follow it. The dragons nod and all head for the exits, only a couple staying. Qumado brings Thalassa back to Mizuhi.

Qu: "That's a good kid you've got here. Always nice to see the family expand."

After handing Thalassa over he follows the oter dragons out. Rokan quickly leans forward at Michelle again and licks her nose before jumping away.

Ro: "Well, I wonder who you'll pick in the end. Going to give my best shot though."

He laughs while racing out of the room. Darastrix nods at Bakuha and Lit'Tor, who follow him out of the room. FilFire chuckles.

F: "Well, I'm going to see what they're going to do now. See you later Mizuhi."

He licks her nose and scratches Thalassa behind the horns before moving over to Krypta.

F: "You're also coming."

Krypta nods at Trebonus before smiling up at FilFire.

Kr: "If you van find me some good ones that would make me very happy. And sure thing Dad!"

She climbs up him, ending up on his back. He scratches her behind the ears while moving towards the exit, causing her to purr. He nods at Michelle.

F: "Well, good luck with my sons."

They exit the room.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Trebonus waves to Krypta as she leaves. Realizing that she didn't even tell him her name, he could probably ask her father next time he saw him though.

Giavanna looks out the window, trying to think of something to say to Suk, but notices Hiko. She gets up and opens the window to let her in.