Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((I'm of the conviction that any adult dragon is in human years directly ancient.))
((Ebonmaw cant be very old since a spider defeat him :V))

FilFire

11-19-2012

Sortok looks at Attwell and chuckles darkly before turning back to Thalassa.

Krypta spreads her arms and spins around, showing of the dragon skeleton she wears. She then holds up a hand and necromantic energies gather above it.

Kr: "Take a guess~"

Rokan drops to the ground in front of her and looks at her grinning.

Ro: "Nice. So you're a bit like a shapeshifter? And now I'm really curious."

He leans forward so he's face to face with her.

Ro: "I have to find out for myself? That sounds like a challenge."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Michelle smirked.

"It is one. You've got a lot more competitors over there, and to the victor goes the spoils."

She leaned back as she said that, clearly making reference to herself as the "spoils."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom thought for a moment then remembers. "It was one if you were asking for me saying the direct words, can I get a hug. If you were including hints then two."

FilFire

11-19-2012

((I'm going to make a list of the participants so I don't confuse myself.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Thalassa seems to enjoy the scratching, nuzzling into the claw. She scurried around his arm and up it until finally resting on top of his head.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Trebonus nodded, he was guessing something like that. "I could probably supply you with some, I'll just have to remember not to eat them after I kill them."

Giavanna didn't know what to say. She was silent for a few moments, then finally sighed and spoke. "Fine, I guess you can get another chance, but if you do anything like that ever again, I will trap you in Phase Space for eternity."

Attwell just ignored Sortok, not caring about him.

Blade3324

11-19-2012

Suk walks into the room with a bit of shock. "What in the..." He said looking at all the dragons surrounding Michelle. He gives a sigh... He could only wonder who brought all these people here... He looks around the room and catches his eye on something... What is Phantom doing here? As much as he would like to know about the dragons, Phantom was a much bigger problem. He walks up to him with a glare. "What are you doing here?" He growls quietly.

((Heading to Scouts so be back in like 2 hours or so.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Zenia looks around then remembers something "Daddy, I'm going back home I think Frets may be getting lonely." She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly before running out.

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

Vale got bored and let the quill fly in a random direction which just so happened to be Gievanna's direction.