Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Thalassa smiles, peeping and nuzzling against his chin, she let her serpent like body wrap around one of his fingers, still looking at him

Mizuhi shook her head "I've been too occupied looking after Thalassa to really pay attention to anyone around here."

FilFire

11-19-2012

((I'm of the conviction that any adult dragon is in human years directly ancient.))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Michelle laughed.

"I'm just pulling your tail, so to speak. And besides, I think I could handle my own."

She turned to Rokan, smirking.

"Michelle. I merely asked if FilFire knew anyone interested, I'll admit I'm not very knowledgable about dragons or their culture in general, let alone how to find some. So, I'm assuming you didn't come here on my offer though."

Nikoli continued stroking Zenia's hair and keeping an eye on the dragons in the room, his hand other hand inside his satchel and around his suit in case anything happened.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Trebonus waves to Krypta.
"Looking for someone to talk to?"

((She would think he's human unless she can sense his soul, otherwise, every physical property makes him seem human))

Attwell notices Nikoli reaching into his satchel,
"Relax, there's nothing to worry about, we're perfectly safe in this room, and I don't think any of them would attack without reason."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

He reforms his face exactly to that of Eric. "I am Eric....if you really don't believe me. Then ask me something that would prove it."

leirynot

11-19-2012

Giavanna thought for a moment. "How many times did Eric ask me for a hug before I actually hugged him?"

FilFire

11-19-2012

((Let's see, daughter of FilFire with necromantic abilities... I'm pretty sure she can sense souls.))

Krypta shrugs.

Kr: "Alright then, I'll see whether I can find some myself."

F: "Just don't start working on them right away."

Krypta smiles at FilFire and wiggles her tail.

Kr: "Sure thing Dad."

She turns to look at Trebonus.

Kr: "Well, I'm actually looking for some nice bags of bones, but if you've got something interesting to talk about then sure!"

Qumado smiles, using his other hand to very carefully scratch her behind the horns.

Bakuha shrugs and continues watching the others, keeping an extra eye on Rokan, who chuckles.

Ro: "I think the main procedure is that you already know some dragons, or at least where they are known to live, and otherwise find out quickly, and all these pests seem to be good at finding things. Anyway, I found this whole thing intriguing, so I came to check it out. You seem hot enough, even if your body is too much like those pests. Dad said there's some strange stuff happening with you. What's that about?"

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Michelle smiled; he was very upfront and honest, no bull. She liked that. She moved around closer to him.

"I don't know where any of them lived - I never bothered to ask. You wanna know what's strange about me? Well, for one, I can do stuff like this."

Michelle's skin began to transform into white scales, all tipped with a golden yellow. Fur then suddenly began to replace the scales, followed by hair, then back to scales.

"Though I'm fairly certain that's nothing new to you. I'm a lot more then just a dragon, I'm much more. Anything else you want to know though, that's up to you to find out."

Nikoli sighed, but kept his hand in his bag.

"I know, but it makes me feel safer Attwell, I don't trust them at all."

leirynot

11-19-2012

Trebonus shrugs,
"Depends on what you're interested in talking about, as for looking for nice bags of bones, what exactly do you want them for?"

Attwell nodded,
"That's smart, I wouldn't trust them, I just know they can't harm me in here."

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

Wess groaned on a couch that she blacked out on yet again her hand rubbing her face slightly.

Ulin examined each of the dragons with narrow eyes but other wise remained silent.

Vale took the last cactus thorn out of her ear and started to look around the room for someone to use as a dart board.