Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

11-19-2012

All the dragons suddenly concentrate on Mizuhi.

"That her?" "Nnnnnnnooo, he said there was something funny going on with her. This one looks pretty normal." "Really? Bummer." "Agreed. Ah well."

They look at Thalassa.

"Hey, there's a little sister." "Well, that explains her." "You think she can talk already?" "Nah, too young yet."

FilFire licks Mizuhi on the nose, then chuckles.

F: "I told her she might get swamped. Although they all claim they're here for different reasons."

"Well, I am. Someone needs to keep an eye on these guys." "Same." "I was just curious."

FilFire looks at them, then turns back to Mizuhi grinning.

F: "See?"

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

Phantom sighs as the dragons concentrate somewhere else. His comment would've been a bit insulting or true. Either way he wanted to keep to himself. Maybe later he should visit Hiko, it had been a few days.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Trebonus nodded, "Good, you're a nice person to talk to, I was hoping you didn't mind it." He looked at the dragons again. "Well, I guess it's a dragon party now."

Giavanna scowled at Phantom. "I did, and he's a much better person than you, I don't know why he would be friends with someone like you."

((It would be so nice if my internet would decide to WORK))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
The dragons concentrate on Phantom.

"Aw c'mon, we want to know." "Tell us." "What he said. Tell us."

A couple circle around Gregor.

"Heya, how're you doing?" "Do you know of any hot dragon females around here?" "Like you would get one." "Rude."

A group perform rock paper scissors, then the loser jumps through the food generator and starts throwing meat out, the other ones catching it and eating it. A couple of them watch the others fool around, including the sole female.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
All the dragons suddenly concentrate on Mizuhi.
*Sighs* He sits down and starts to drink his tea as he eat the purple meat

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Mizuhi looked around and winked at the dragons before turning to Filfire and nuzzling into him "Seems like a fun bunch."

Thalassa began flying around the room in circles, stopping in front of each dragon for a moment and peeping at them happily.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

(( wat have I done...))

Michelle entered the room, openly shocked at the amount of dragons in the room. She managed to move as fast as she could to FilFire.

"I did not expect results this fast, I must admit."

Nikoli looked at the sudden influx of dragon's and sighed.

"I'm beginning to remember why I wanted to avoid this place for a bit."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

"Do you believe in second chances Giavanna?" He mused as he sighs.

FilFire

11-19-2012

"It's not a party until things get broken. Are you seeing broken things?" "We're not."

They all seem focused on Thalassa now, grinning when she peeps at them.

FilFire nods, his tail wrapping around Mizuhi.

F: "Pretty much. In case you want to know, these are Bakuha, Rokan, Kal'Razim, Sortok, Rok'Tizak, Kazram, Wyrdos, Lit'Tor, Firon, Krypta, Gortavil, Darastrix, Thran and Qumado."

He looks at the sole female, Krypta.

F: "Why're you here anyway?"

She chuckles.

Kr: "I heard there might be some interesting bags of bones around here."

She looks at Mizuhi while FilFire shrugs.

Kr: "So, you been having a lot of fun with Dad?"

While all the other dragons seem focused on Thalassa, the one called Darastrix looks at Michelle. After a couple of seconds he nods and returns to watching Thalassa. FilFire chuckles.

F: "I told you, you might get swamped."

((Funny part is, I have only made a profile for one female yet. Could also make those, they're in about the same amount as the males so far. And yes, my boredom knows no bounds.))

Broshevick

11-19-2012

Michelle stayed near FilFire, hoping that they all wouldn't notice her at once.

"I'll admit, this seems like much more then I might be able to handle, but I'm up to the challenge... I think."

FilFire

11-19-2012

FilFire grins.

F: "Well, you might be lucky. One, at the moment they're all distracted by their little sister, and two, not all of them are here for the same reason."

One of the dragons moves over to them and leans against the wall.

Ba: "Well, they're distracted for now. Dad, this can only end in trouble."

He nods at Michelle.

Ba: "Heya. I'm Bakuha. And don't worry, I'm not here for Dad's strange idea. I'm here because I want to make sure these guys don't do something they shouldn't do. Dad's talking attracted them like flies."