Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

((Wait, I thought Phantom was divided into Ghost, Eric, and Demonicus.))

Trebonus looked at the dragons that had entered the room and shrugged, he didn't particularly care about them, as long as they didn't try to harm anyone here, if they did the room would stop them anyway.

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

((Oh something happened to him, he has reemerged into one.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

((Okay then, Giavanna time, muahahahahaha!))

Giavanna appeared in the room, she saw Phantom and immediately disappeared, reappearing on the back of the couch he was on.
"You're supposed to be dead."

FilFire

11-19-2012

FilFire grins

F: "Oh? What then?"

The dragons look around.

"Well, we're all dragons." "Thanks for that captain obvious." "He didn't mean that." "Oh yeah? What did you think he was talking about then?" "Probably the bickering." "Yep, probably."

Some of them concentrate on the food generator.

"Hey, they've got one of these!" "Nice. How'd they get it?" "Probably some mumbo jumbo. Anyway, who gets the food?" "He constantly said he was hungry." "What about rock paper scissors?" "Takes too long." "Still interesting that they have this thing. The dampeners around this room are annoying though. Can't we get rid of those?" "Remember last time we did something like that? Too much complaining, and besides, they'd just replace it after we left." "Aw man."

A couple climb onto the ceiling above Phantom and Giavanna.

"Oh, one of those guys. Don't bother with it girl, guys like him never really die." "Too damn stubborn to die." "Remember that time? Boy that was a mess." "Only because you didn't bring the ingredients."

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

"Nothing, don't worry about, just something." Then Phantom looked behind him and above him. "Dead, oh that would be too easy. I am back and not happy to be back. Perhaps in my absence you met a friend of mine named Eric."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-19-2012

Gregorclaw enters to the room using his summoner robes, as always he just wanted to eat something and drink tea there... but then he notices the "family reunion of Filfire"... Without a word, he walks towards the food generator (With a "pokerface" (lol)) and takes a purple meat, then he start prepare tea...

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Trebonus shrugged. "It's alright, I don't think anyone can help me really, the only way is if I find that laboratory again, but I can't remember where it is." He looked at her. "You seem uncomfortable... if I'm bothering you at all, just let me know and I'll leave you be."

Terawynn shook her head "N-no... I-it's not your fault...I...I'm just not good with humans..." She looked at all the dragons who had entered the room, smiling. She had never seen so many in one place and rarely got a chance to speak with any of them at all but she had heard a lot about them.

((So what about Hiko :P ))

TheShadowOfChaos

11-19-2012

((That is on Phantom's list of things. He won't leave her :3 who can say no to Hiko.))

FilFire

11-19-2012

The dragons concentrate on Phantom.

"Aw c'mon, we want to know." "Tell us." "What he said. Tell us."

A couple circle around Gregor.

"Heya, how're you doing?" "Do you know of any hot dragon females around here?" "Like you would get one." "Rude."

A group perform rock paper scissors, then the loser jumps through the food generator and starts throwing meat out, the other ones catching it and eating it. A couple of them watch the others fool around, including the sole female.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-19-2012

Mizuhi walked into the room, looking around for a moment and blinking. Thalassa was awake on top of her head and looked excited seeing all the dragons in the room, she flew up and around the room wondering where they all came from. Mizuhi shifted into her dragon form and went over to Filfire "Heya."