Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Nikoli nodded in recognition towards Wess.

"Hey."

He turned to Attwell.

"I'm fine.... Just finished repairing that portal for you... Turns out, it was worse to rebuild the second time."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

The chipmunk skittered back behind the couch, a flash of green light appeared behind it and Terawynn stood up, looking around nervously "I...I... I know m-most...animal's l-languages." she inched away slightly, looking very nervous being around people. "S-sorry..."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trebonus continued to smile pleasantly.
"Ah, nothing to apologize for. I was just curious, it's a bit unusual to see a chipmunk in here, never mind one that speaks in our tongue."

Attwell nodded.
"Thanks, you do know that you could have just asked me to help. You always seem to forget to do that."

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Nikoli yawned.

"A man is determined by his own grit and work, not others. I started it, I finish it."

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

"Hey could you help me with something Nikoli?"
Wess held her right arm just bellow her implant.

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Nikoli turned and looked at her arm.

"What's wrong, did anything happen?"

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

"it's been acting up. I had it fixed but I think it wasn't fixed properly or that something else is wrong. ow."|
She jumped as an electrical serge pulsed through her arm and she blacked out again

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Terawynn kept her gaze away, "S-sorry..." she stood there nervously not sure what to do, she honestly didn't know why she came here... The summoners had told her to wait around for when they could speak with her but she was so scared of everyone here... She just wanted to go back to the forest but she couldn't yet not until she accomplished what she came here to do.

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

Ulin Karn entered the huge hulking wolf like figure towering over everyone else then simply plopped down next to one of the couches staring around the room.

leirynot

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Terawynn kept her gaze away, "S-sorry..." she stood there nervously not sure what to do, she honestly didn't know why she came here... The summoners had told her to wait around for when they could speak with her but she was so scared of everyone here... She just wanted to go back to the forest but she couldn't yet not until she accomplished what she came here to do.
Trebonus frowned slightly, seeming somewhat concerned, but it quickly became a pleasant smile again. "Well, I don't think we've been properly introduced, my name is Trebonus, what's yours?"