Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

11-18-2012

"Very well then, let's go." He said as he stopped by the door to wait for her. "It's best if we just fly there."

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina returned the handshake. {Nice to meet you Auriaya. As I said my name is Zarina. Why were you crying before?}

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

The chipmunk peeked its head out for a moment before running across under another couch.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trebonus watched as the chipmunk ran under a couch, strange... He looked back at Michelle. "Excuse me for a moment."
He walked over to the couch the chipmunk was under, cleared his throat, then bent down to look under the couch. He spoke to the chipmunk in its own language. [Hello, what are you doing here?]

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

The chipmunk looked at Trebonus and ran away immediately to another couch.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle followed Suk out of the room.

((Realized I forgot to take her out >.>))

Nikoli entered the room, exhaustion clear in the giant bags beneath his eyes and slouch in his back.

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

Wess scuffed her feet slowly over to Nikoli.
"hey..."

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus sighs, then goes and gets some seeds from the food generator, and walks over to the couch the chipmunk is under.
[It's rude to run away from people who are talking to you. You don't have to be afraid of me, here...]
He places the seeds under the couch and moves his hand away, waiting to see the chipmunk's reaction.

Attwell walks into the room and sees Nikoli, he walks over to him.
"Hey Nikoli, are you alright? You look terrible."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

The chipmunk looks around for a moment before eating a few seeds, it looked at Trebonus and shied away slightly "S-s-sorry..." Surprising enough it spoke in human tongue.

leirynot

11-18-2012

Trebonus raised his eyebrows in surprise, then smiled and spoke in human tongue as well. "Well, I wasn't expecting that. So what are you doing here? And how do you know our language? Are you a mage or shapeshifter?"

((Dinner))