Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya peeped out from the hood and looked at Zarina. Her eyes were full of fear and painful memories.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Mizuhi smiled "I'm gonna get going with Thalassa, I don't want her sleeping around so many people..." she picked Thalassa up with the water and licked Filfire's nose before forming into a human on the ground and carrying Thalassa out.

Blade3324

11-18-2012

"I can't even if I wanted to." He said pointing to the mark under his eye. "Bound to Ruby and Ruby only. No matter how much I wanted to be with another woman." He said, a brief flash of Lucy in his mind. He pushed the thought back. "Well who knows, we'll just have to wait. Who knows, maybe she wants to be with him because she wants a normal life. A human life. Family, house, kids, things like that." He said.

((Did someone say strong man? *suave*))

Xenos walked into the room, looking around. He was bored, and was getting annoyed with the summoners trying to bring him home. He sighed quietly as he plopped on a couch.

FilFire

11-18-2012

FilFire grins at Drak.

"Pretty well."

He looks at Michelle and laughs.

"Nice. Well, we'll see what happens. Although if I told them that back home things would definitely get interesting. And you've also got that guy and the shadow boy as a choice, although the shadow boy seems a bit gloomy."

He nods at Mizuhi.

"Sure. See you later."

He watches her leave then looks around. His main reason for coming here is gone, so he melds back into the shadows and disappears.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trebonus sees Xenos, finally someone who didn't seem to be talking to someone.
"Something wrong?"

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Zarina looked at her caringly. "Hey, it's alright now." She lightly put a hand on her shoulder to make sure she was ok.

Drak watches Fil and Mizuhi leave and sighs. He turns to Michelle. "Hello there, my name is Drak."

((In case anyone's wondering he got over his fear of women.))

Blade3324

11-18-2012

Xenos sighs. "As much as I would like to talk about it, I can't. I'd prefer to have some time to myself." He said. He pulled a blade out from the back of his pack and examined. He made it even float in the air a bit, spinning it to observe the craftsmanship.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle called out to Filfire as he left.

"Go ahead and tell them - I'm willing to look into anyone interested. Also, you seemed fairly intelligent, if you have the chance, I might not be opposed to allowing you to watch me figure out what species I am."

She turned to Drak and nodded.

"Hello."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya was still hyperventilating when she looked up at Zarina. Her behavior reminded her of the nuns. She hug her tightly while tears were falling down from her eyes.

Blade3324

11-18-2012

Suk sighed. "You sure you want to ask HIS friends? I mean... What if they're just like him? It may not be good for her, and it could only push her away. How about something more human?"