Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Hikari tilts his head and says "I'm sorry, are you alright?" He didn't make a motion to put his hand on her again, instead carefully studied her light aura for signs of the cause of the fear.

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

Wess stared into oblivion she seemed to have blacked out when she started coughing then she received a painful jolt back into reality.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-18-2012

Mizuhi smiles, nuzzling into him "I've been alright Thalassa has been missing you though." she looked up at Thalassa who had fallen asleep on his head and giggled.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle looked at Suk, then back to FilFire.

"Suk wouldn't do it, I already tried before. He's gotten himself some one, and he's not the type to have multiple mates; he almost died when the idea was suggested to him. I'm not above asking for leads though, if you might know anyone available."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya pulled the hood of her robe up again and covered her face completely with it.
She was shivering quite a lot as the golden flame reminded her of those fire mages who set the monastery ablaze. The touch of a man scared her even more as she remembered what they have done to her.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Hikari studied her and got up, leaving for a moment before returning with Zarina, who looked at the poor girl and walked over, motioning for Hikari to stay back. "Excuse me, are you alright?" Zarina asked kindly.

((Yes I know Zari is technically in two places at once, just roll with it.))

FilFire

11-18-2012

FilFire looks up at Thalassa and chuckles.

"Right. Sorry for staying away so long. Weird stuff happened. I can't stay for very long now either. Got stuff to burn and eat. I'll bring some food back here in case you're still here when I return."

He looks down at Michelle.

"He's spend too much time with humanoids. Typical. Ah well. Anyway, she very likely has too much of a dislike for myself. Suggesting it to Ryu would result in an attempt of brutal murder, and Puros doesn't seem very interested in that sort of thing. Could ask around back home, but then you might get swamped."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle shrugged, then smiled.

"She's not the one deciding here. I'm going to find a good mate for her, and then, once I've had my fun, I'll let her come back and see the benefits and how they outweigh her previous ideas. I even don't mind her keeping her old mate, so long as he doesn't get in the way of us having another. I wouldn't mind being swamped, I'm very open minded."

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya calmed down a bit when she heard Zarina's calming voice. She stopped shivering, but still remained curled up in the corner while covering her face.

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

Drak enters the room, looking around before seeing the large congregation of dragons and walking over, bowing to both Fil and Mizuhi. "Greetings FilFire and Mizuhi, how have you fared."

Zarina took a seat next to Auriaya. "Please look at me dear, the man is gone." She waved away Hikari, who promptly left.