Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Michelle sighed.

"Akira is weak. I just need to show Michelle how great having a strong mate it, and how logical it can be. Once I manage this, she should come to my way of thinking. The problem now is finding one, it's very hard to search for a proper mate when I don't even know my own heritage or species of dragon I am."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

((I'm back from D.C. would anyone like to summarize what I've missed?))

FilFire

11-18-2012

((Not much worth mentioning.))

Bladesaber

11-18-2012

((Hides Drak from Michelle just in case. :P))

Scarlet Phoenix

11-18-2012

Mizuhi shrugged "Well good luck with that... Humans are hard to persuade even when you give them cold hard facts." she looked up at Filfire, smiling as her body turned to water and floated up toward him, the water wrapped around him and her dragonic head formed in front of his "Hey there."

((Welcome back, nothing at all this place has been pretty dead. ))

Blade3324

11-18-2012

"How is Akira weak? Did something happen recently?" He said with a raised brow.

((Heading into a custom))

Aproxima

11-18-2012

(( Indeed. Nothing happened at all. ))

Auriaya looked up at Hikar... A MAN!!!
She tried to get even further away from him, but the wall stopped her. She would use the vectors if she could, but the room suppressed it.
While she was in a state of complete mental breakdown she was completely silent.

Broshevick

11-18-2012

"Akira is weak because he is a human. He could not protect me, Michelle, or any offspring from anyone. He could not also raise our offspring to be strong and survive. Michelle needs somebody strong to protect her while she grows strong. It's going to be a painful process for us both, I hate to see her be in pain, but it is a necessary one."

leirynot

11-18-2012

((Cool. Pneumonia sucks. Just wanted to get that off my chest, now if I could just get the fluid from the disease out of my right lung it would be great.))

'Trebonus' walks into the break room, it had been a while since he was here.

((Because I haven't used him it in a while))

FilFire

11-18-2012

FilFire chuckles.

"She's humanoid smart boy. If you want I can show you the chart that shows the difference of natural power between dragonkin and humanoids."

He looks at Michelle.

"Why don't you try smart boy there? She's already a good friend of his, so if you manage to dumb the human it's most likely to work."

He grins and licks Mizuhi's nose.

"Hello. How've you been?"