Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-17-2012

"yeah I'm fine I just screwed up that's all."
She dusted herself off then slumped down in the couch she landed in front of.

Colonel qt

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"OK... But i have to told you a few things before, first: the majority of the people in my village are Lizards, and second: I'm half-dragon..."

((Half Lie))
((Sorry for the late reply))

Anayo wasn't too surprised that the village was mostly lizards, after all humans aren't the only sentient beings, but he was shocked that Gregorclaw was half dragon, although he still believed him.

"Alright, are you ready to go now then?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Mao nodded slowly.

"Alright.... I'm Mao, you are?"

Lord of Apoc

11-18-2012

"Wess..."
She started to cough a bit.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

"Nice to meet you, and I'm sure it's very nice to meet me. So, you ok there? Got a cold?"

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo wasn't too surprised that the village was mostly lizards, after all humans aren't the only sentient beings, but he was shocked that Gregorclaw was half dragon, although he still believed him.

"Alright, are you ready to go now then?"
"Yes, Follow me"
Gregor finish his meat and tea and leaves the room, he seemed happy

((I guess we should continue in the other place))

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Mizuhi entered the room in her half dragon form, looking around for a moment before shrugging. Right behind her, Thalassa flew in, landing on Mizuhi's head and curling up, watching the room. Mizuhi walked over to a free couch and sat down, her tail curling up around her waist

Aproxima

11-18-2012

Auriaya entered the room. She was wearing black long-sleeved shirt and pants.
She limped to the drinking station and got herself a glass of water. She then limped towards a couch where she sat down. She was sitting on the couch in front of her. Auriaya was awed, seeing a live half-dragon.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-18-2012

Mizuhi looked over at the newcomer and shrugged, Thalassa stood up. hopped off Mizuhi's head and walking over to Auriaya, jumping onto the couch beside her. She peeped happily up wondering who this new person was. Mizuhi kept a watchful eye on Thalassa making sure she wouldn't misbehave.

Broshevick

11-18-2012

Mao saw Mizuhi enter the room and whistled, he never seen anything like he before. He also noticed Auriaya but chose to keep his distance, she freaked him out. He moved over to Mizuhi and smiled.

"I can't say I've seen one of your type before. The name's Mao, though I'm sure you've already heard of me, and you are?"