Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Michelle soon, completely unintentionally, fell asleep on Akira, her head slowly sliding down onto Akira's lap.

Scarlet Phoenix

11-10-2012

Zenia smiled "Sure! I'm Zenia and this is Frets." she said, scratching Frets' chin "What's your name?"

Akira smirked, stroking her hair as she adjusted Michelle on her lap so she would be a bit more comfortable "Sweet dreams..." she whispered

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

Michelle sighed happily.

leirynot

11-10-2012

"I'm Giavanna, it's nice to meet you." She looked at Frets. "Hi Frets."

Scarlet Phoenix

11-10-2012

Akira kept stroking her hair

Zenia smiled widely "Giavanna is such a pretty name!" Frets hopped off her shoulder and onto her lap, looking up at Giavanna.

Broshevick

11-10-2012

Michelle seemed calm and at peace for a while, before eventually starting to shiver, and she started to frown a little bit.

leirynot

11-10-2012

"Thanks, Zenia is a nice name too." She looked at Frets, then reached out to pet him. "So where did you get Frets? I haven't seen anything like him before."

((Does Frets look like an actual ferret, or still mechanical? Though, either way Giavanna hasn't seen a ferret.))

Scarlet Phoenix

11-10-2012

Akira kept her gaze fixed on Michelle, to her it seemed Michelle was cold so she simply had a blanket appear above her and gently float down.

Zenia smiled "Thanks!." her smile grew, her face seemed filled with pride "I built him with the help of uncle!" Frets moved its head so that Giavanna was petting his favorite spot.

((Still mechanical. ))

Broshevick

11-10-2012

Michelle began to frown more, shaking a bit. Every now and then she would make small grunts or noises, all clearly those of fear.

leirynot

11-10-2012

Giavanna giggled as Frets moved his head and she pet him. "Well you did a good job on making him, he's really cute."