Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epicn00b

03-09-2012

*Epicn00b enters the bar*
"What in the world is going on here....?"

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji walks in to the room, his robes looking weary and old. Few holes can be spotted here and there and some ripping on the edges. He looks around the room keenly before walking over to an empty chair and slumping down, lazily keeping an eye on the surroundings.

Mumbling "I really should stop summoning that crazy 'Machine Herald'..." under his breath.

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper's attention abruptly turned, away from his two companions, regarding the two new people who entered the room. Popping another slice of orange into his mouth, he walked over to them, beaming, "Ah! Two new test sub...guinea pi....believers of the empirical process!" He swept his foot back in his characteristic manner, "Hello! I am..." He scrunched his brow, "I'm not a hippopotamus...Viper! That's right, I am Viper!"

He extended his left hand out cordially, the light reflected off the metal, "How do you two do the voodoo that you do?"

Marìsa Kirisame

03-09-2012

walks in, taking a seat and looking at his watch through his odd, black mask. he wears stained, uniform summoner robes over a grey jumpsuit adorned with a nametag that says "Erebus Soulrend, Janitor".

... Ten minutes till Cho'gath needs to be fed again...

He ignores all of you. why would you want to talk to him? He's that smelly dude in a mask who's only friend is Kog'maw.

Youay

03-09-2012

Youay raises his coffee cup in greeting "Yeah I know what you mean about Victor. Guys just doesn't seem all the way there sometimes. I don't believe we met, I am Dr.Youay, I work in the Medical center at the institute here."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Silver eyed Viper for a moment before shrugging slightly.

"Something tells me that you shouldn't have hired an assistant who knows a thing or two about technology. Lefty is welcome to come to me next time we're both in the lab and I'll help it uninstall that certain little function you speak of."

She then tilted her head to one side at the new arrivals in the room, her eyes particularly wandered toward the quiet figure in the back of the room. He looked familiar, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it as to where she had seen him.

((One post down, then off to the metals studio to play with fire. Muahahaha~ ))

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

Tji lifts his head a bit, looking at Youay curiously. Under his hood, fairly long hair can be seen covering most of his face. He blinks at the doctor before answering.

"Uhm... hello there doctor. Yeah, Viktor doesn't have all there... him doing his... 'evolution' is quite a good hint to that. I'm called Tji, since my name is a bit complicated for most to say."
A slight smirk can be seen on his face, along with marks of fatique.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-09-2012

he looks back at her, mask whirring slightly, scanning the room for germs as it always does. The Yordle that sold it to him probably had no idea he would figure out how to actually get it to work.

... Uh. Hi! have we met? or are you just trying to get me to leave without actually talking?..

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper winced at Silver's words, "You wouldn't dare!" He started stuttering in terror, "Th-th-that would mean I have to...I'd have to sleep! Daily! And eat! And drink liquids!" He shook his head, "My work cannot go uninterrupted, talking elephant or not!"

Lefty twitched at Viper, he glared back at it, "Oh no you don't! How about I unmute you! How'd you like that?!" His face dropped, he shuffled his feet apologetically, "What I mean...er...that is...Sorry Lily, you know how my work is...it is important to the both of us..." He sighed in defeat, looking at Silver, "Fine, you can uninstall it. But you will have to put up with my cooking in return." Lefty gave Silver a thumbs up.

A cursory glance made Viper see Erebus, "Ah! How goes the clean up, god sirrah?"

Marìsa Kirisame

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Viper winced at Silver's words, "You wouldn't dare!" He started stuttering in terror, "Th-th-that would mean I have to...I'd have to sleep! Daily! And eat! And drink liquids!" He shook his head, "My work cannot go uninterrupted, talking elephant or not!"

Lefty twitched at Viper, he glared back at it, "Oh no you don't! How about I unmute you! How'd you like that?!" His face dropped, he shuffled his feet apologetically, "What I mean...er...that is...Sorry Lily, you know how my work is...it is important to the both of us..." He sighed in defeat, looking at Silver, "Fine, you can uninstall it. But you will have to put up with my cooking in return." Lefty gave Silver a thumbs up.

A cursory glance made Viper see Erebus, "Ah! How goes the clean up, god sirrah?"
Cleanup's been okay.

I've been having "Blood stains" reported to me all day in Various places. Then when I get there, Vlad comes out of his Sanguine pool and runs away laughing like an idiot.

When I find out who put him up to this I swear I'll...

I'll...

only do their laundry after they have to ask me directly! Haha! the tables have turned!

Erebus is probably smiling widely under the Yordle made contaption he wears on his face. For all the flak he gets for his job, his relationship with the prisoners, his outfit, and his life in general, he sure is a happy guy.