Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

11-10-2012

Ion scratches his head.

I: "Right. Why are you talking like that though?"

Aproxima

11-10-2012

Ereshkigall looked at him [ " What do you mean Ion? Talking like that? " ]

FilFire

11-10-2012

Ion's robe changes back to normal.

I: "Well, you know, [ like this. "]

Ion's voice suddenly sounds electrical and filled with energy.

Aproxima

11-10-2012

Ereshkigall shrugged a bit [ " It is our language. Who else would I be addressing if not her - Ereshkigall? " ]
" Or thou wantest me to speak this earthly tongue? "

FilFire

11-10-2012

Ion tilts his head to one side, then starts chuckling.

I: [" Good point. I tend to talk to the other creatures a lot so I'm used to using their languages. Guess that it doesn't really matter. "]

Aproxima

11-10-2012

Ereshkigall smiles [ " It is true. I don't interact with the creatures of material much...for obvious reasons. I like true elementals much more, but as you, so am I capable of using their languages. Yet, I don't see much reason in doing so in a situation like this. " ]

FilFire

11-10-2012

Ion nods.

I: [" It's true that for us elementals are more interesting, since they're more connected to us. Still, the material creatures are also pretty interesting in their own way. "]

He pulls his hood back down to cover his eyes.

I: [" That reminds me. Proxy said that she found a stone infused with your essence. What was that about? "]

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

When Anayo finishes the book he puts it back and leaves to go to the 'Magnafique Draven Restaurant" for some lunch.

Aproxima

11-10-2012

[ " It might be true. Some of the vile magics of this existence might have caused it, to bind some of the light's essence within it. There are some artefacts, we leave behind us as a reminder for those who came after us to let them know of the truth if they seek it. "
Ereshkigall looked around the room a bit, watching the creatures of material.

FilFire

11-10-2012

Ion shakes his head.

I: [" Oh, stuff like that. I don't see the point of artefacts like that. It might give somebody something, but only as long as they have the artefact. That reminds me. I should let you talk to Ryu at some point. "]