Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-09-2012

((Entire time, I was talking about the Institute of war. My bad if it caused any confusion :P ))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Kameil lifted his notepad so Athelia could see the writing, it was notes about upcoming things that will be introduced in the League soon. In the corner was a small corner of her smiling, it was then he remembered about it,

"Oh-oh, excuse the picture."

MysticalRaven

11-09-2012

Athelia smiles when she see's the picture, "I most certainly will not excuse the picture."
She then leans across and kisses him,
"So, what are your plans for today?"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Giavanna gives Kameil a small wave.
"Thanks for the warning, but I think I'll be fine."
She looked around for someone else to talk to.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-09-2012

Rinku took a deep breath and exhaled, then smiled weakly up at Krista "I'm alright...really... I'll be fine." she kissed her on the cheek and the cuddled back into her

Kirei looked over at her and smiled slightly, she wasn't as bad as she was a few days ago at least... She looked toward Attwell and kissed him
"What do you want to do? I've got to get back tomorrow..."

Lord of Apoc

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
"See? Now, how do you feel now?" He asked.
"I feel shocked."
she mumbled as she rubbed her arm.

Weenie Lord Shen

11-09-2012

"Shocked? Why?" He said asked as he leaned back in his chair and rested his right ankle on his left knee.

leirynot

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
Rinku took a deep breath and exhaled, then smiled weakly up at Krista "I'm alright...really... I'll be fine." she kissed her on the cheek and the cuddled back into her

Kirei looked over at her and smiled slightly, she wasn't as bad as she was a few days ago at least... She looked toward Attwell and kissed him
Attwell shrugged. "I don't really know, I just want to make sure you're feeling alright."

MysticalRaven

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post

Krista thought for a moment...
"We could always go away for a few days, just you and me somewhere quiet... or loud, depending on what you want?"
She had no idea how to deal with grief. She had never lost anyone close to her since being conjured. Well, she thought Kel was a friend and it had sucked when he disappeared. But that was nothing compared to actual grief that Rinku was most likely feeling...

Kameil

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Athelia smiles when she see's the picture, "I most certainly will not excuse the picture."
She then leans across and kisses him,
"So, what are your plans for today?"
"My plans?" Kameil asked, "I was really just going to read this a few times..." He then chuckled, "How boring of me."