Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-06-2012

(( I'd call it a constructive discussion. ))

Ruby "looked up" for a moment to see the aura of the newcomer - a dark, confusing aura, yet joyful.
She looked back at Ike's direction, but her burning eyes were still pointed straight ahead " Please. Don't apologize. It is entirely my fault. I'm sorry. "

Éclair sat into the couch and took the mug again. Now the scar on her face was clearly visible. She muttered " Eh, these are not suitable as well. "
She removed her gloves and revealed very scarred hands. She took another sip of the soup.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Ike sighed. "Alright, whatever, let's just leave that behind us, it doesn't really matter."

Giavanna noticed Éclair's scars and snapped out of her thoughts. "Where did you get all of those scars?"

Aproxima

11-06-2012

Ruby nodded and remained silent as she didn't know what to say not. What if she said something wrong?

Éclair extends her hand and looks at it " Just family heritage. Would you like to have some as well Giavanna? "

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Ike noticed Ruby was silent. "Are you alright? You're very quiet all of the sudden."

Giavanna looks at Éclair's hand for a second longer. "Um... no thanks."

Aproxima

11-06-2012

Ruby said " I...I just don't know what to say..." She said much quieter, almost as if for herself " Hehe, I thing I really am not a healthy person...after all I have lived though. But I don't mind. "

Éclair smirks at Giavanna's reaction " What is it? Looking surprised? "

(( Sleep, sorry. We can pick on Éclair tomorrow if you want, if not then let's just say she left after some time. ))

leirynot

11-06-2012

((Okay, just have her leave then.))
Ike gave a slight smile. "Well, as long as you're happy, though it's less about how you lived, more about how you are living."

"No, I just don't want scars, since I know how people get them." she looked out the window. "Well I'm going to go out in the rain to see what it's like." She disappeared.

((Edits))

Attwell walked into the break room, seeming depressed about something.

Broshevick

11-06-2012

Michelle walked into the great room, moving over to Akira and smiling.

Nikoli entered the room and moved over to Attwell, seeing his depression.

"What's wrong?"

leirynot

11-06-2012

Attwell looked at Nikoli.
"Kirei's adoptive mother died, I think she's still comforting Rinku. I don't really know how to help either of them."

Broshevick

11-06-2012

Nikoli sighed.

"Sometimes, you just can't Attwell.... It's a hard thing to loose a parent, I remember the hell I went through when I lost.... I can't even think about it.... Just make sure they know you are there for them, be there whenever they need them, and let them heal."

leirynot

11-06-2012

Attwell nodded,
"I suppose you're right, I doubt I'll ever really relate to that. I mean, the only real parent I've had is my father, even so, I'm not that close to him, yeah I care for him, but we don't have the same sort of understanding that a kid and his parents usually have."