Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-31-2012

Ruby smiled and sat down next to Ike " Do you come here often? "

" I kinda expected this. I knew I was going too fast. "
Proxy sighs and walks up to Yoku and embraces her from behind. She whispered " I knew you would take it too well, but I have to ask. What's the matter Yoku. Why do you hate her so much? You probably won't see each other much, so nothing changes for you. I will be there anytime you call for me. Please tell me Yoku. "

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-31-2012

Yoku shook her head "I don't mind her...as long as she makes you happy...b-but if she pregnant then remember, it's not safe for me to be near her... It might hurt the baby..."

leirynot

10-31-2012

Ike gave a small smile. "No, I rarely get the chance, but I do enjoy being here when I'm able to."

FilFire

10-31-2012

((Sorry, my brother distracted me by giving me a puzzle to solve, and every time I gave a solution he gave a reason why it didn't count.))

Ion shrugs.

"Surnames are a bit hard. Do you want a name or something that has existing words in it?"

Ion looks at Yoku and shrugs.

Aproxima

10-31-2012

Proxy whispered " Yoku, please return with me. Why should it be dangerous? "
The shadows said to Ion " So what do you think of the name I suggested. Personally I like Mirasuke the best. Well as for surname, Zarina thought Umbra would be suitable. "

Ruby remembered something " Forgive my rudeness. I am...R-...Ruby. Nice to meet you. "
She extends her arm and her armored hand connects with the chair instead of Ike's hand, because she is blind. She saw the aura of metal around Ike, but didn't quite knew what to think of it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-31-2012

Yoku looked down "I thought I told you, When I'm around people my body sucks in some of their soul, not a big enough amount for it to ever really be noticeable to an adult...b-but it can be really dangerous to an infant...It's happened before..." She kept her head down, pointed straight toward the floor.

FilFire

10-31-2012

Ion looks around.

"I prefer Chikari. Umbra sounds pretty good, although a bit unoriginal. I would have suggested Dosha."

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

Zarina chooses to keep quiet, not wanting to say something bad.

leirynot

10-31-2012

Ike shakes her hand, not minding the fact that she bumped his chair. "I'm Ike, it's nice to meet you Ruby."

Aproxima

10-31-2012

The shadows say " Well, I've got no idea for a surname. It was Zarina's idea. Hmm, I'll have to think it over. "
Proxy embraces Yoku and lifts her up. She slowly starts walking toward Ion with Yoku in her arms " Shhh. While I have not soul, I am absolutely sure we can handle it, besides I think her soul is strong enough to protect the child. "
The shadows tell Zarina " So what do you think of the names? "

Ruby smiles and shakes his hand. She then pulls it back " I hope I won't be too rude, but are a elemental? Or do you have a special body parts? "