Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

10-31-2012

Ion smiles back at Yoku.

"Nice meeting you Yoku. If you want to call me Uncle I won't object."

He shrugs at Aproxima.

"I mainly came here because you called me. If you have a reason for that other than my company that's fine by me."

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

Zarina smiled "Yes I am, it's good to see you again Ion, we met in my previous form. And hello dear" She said to Proxy, "I'm glad I saw you, I forgot something but seeing you reminded me." At that, a gold necklace and a large red gem that matched her eyes, and a beautiful metal belt that changed colors and had a green gem in the middle.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-31-2012

Yoku smiled, nodding "Okay, so Uncle Ion..." she cuddled closer to Aproxima "And mommy..." she looked at Zarina, wondering who she was...

FilFire

10-31-2012

Ion chuckles.

"I know. So now my little sister has a mate and a daughter."

He smiles at Yoku before looking at Aproxima.

"She's certainly a cute one isn't she?"

Aproxima

10-31-2012

Aproxima kissed the top of Yoku's head again " This lady here, is my mate. Her name is Zarina, but Zari is perfectly fine. Don't be afraid of her, I am still your mommy Yoku. "
She turned to Ion " They both are cute. It's a pity Ryu and others are not here as they could help us a bit. So Ion, do you know of any good names for a girl? "

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-31-2012

Yoku turns to Zarina, looking at her for a moment "Zari...mommies mate?" she htought for a moment then turned away back into Proxy "I don't like her."

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

Zari smiled and looked at Yoku "Hello there." She said sweetly

FilFire

10-31-2012

Ion chuckles.

"I thought you would call Zarina pretty faster than cute. Ah well."

He looks at Yoku.

"Yoku, you've just met her. You should at least give her a chance."

He scratches his head.

"Well, you can call a girl Enaji, Chikara, Shratzi, Sunaja, Kiri, or Yirina. Any of those sound good?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-31-2012

Haylyn looked awkward.

"Er, yeah! That was fine. I, just had some stuff to deal with, let's just leave it at that..."

She quickly walked out, mumbling something that the floating clipboard and pencil wrote down on the way out.

Aproxima

10-31-2012

Proxy chuckled " Yoku, that's not a nice thing to say. Please apologize to her. She did nothing wrong to deserve such words. "
She looks at Zarina then at Ion " Hmm, Chikari would sound good, maybe Kida. I've been think along these Mirasuke, Coraline, Auriaya. What do you think. And any ideas for a surname? "

Ruby was left alone when Haylyn walked out so she went back to Suk and laid him on his lap.