Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

"So long Rayne." Attwell decided that he should get some sleep as well, and left the room shortly after her.

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-30-2012

((S-Soo...Alone... *cries in a corner*))

Haylyn walks in, but nobody was there. Relief washed over her as Nikoli was not there. Or maybe Attwell on questioning what happened. She sat down, relaxing a bit a she took out a clipboard, doing what she did best As she levitated the Pencil and clipboard, she stood up, walking around and observing the room closely, taking notes telepathically with the pencil as she continued.

Twinkz1234

10-30-2012

Minda walks into the room, grabbing an empty cup and begins chewing on it. She levitates herself on a ball of magic. She watched Haylyn curiously.

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

Zarina chuckled at Suk's shock, "What, is it so hard to believe that I wooed Aproxima?"

Blade3324

10-31-2012

Suk paused for a moment. "I have the feeling it was the other way around actually..."

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-31-2012

Haylyn didn't not see Minda, but when she looked over and saw her lupine features, she was so shocked and didn't see where she was walking, the floating pencil, her, and the clipboard ran into a wall.
Bam.
It actually looked liked it hurt. The two floating objects fell to the ground as she was in a dizzying haze, falling to the ground in a shock.

"I don't really......What was......"

she mumbled in her daze. Random things like fashion lines, types of embroiders, and fabrics.

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

Zarina laughs, "Oh no, I was the one wooing Proxy, I realize it may seem more likely to be the opposite, but I can assure you it was me."

FilFire

10-31-2012

((I agree with Suk. I don't buy it.))

Bladesaber

10-31-2012

((That they're together or that Zarina wooed Proxy?))

Aproxima

10-31-2012

(( I think he means the latter. ))