Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

((WAIT, Firion LEAVES THE ROOM?!?! :P))
Attwell notices Athelia enter and waves to her.

MysticalRaven

10-29-2012

((He left when I decided to punt this thread to the bottom of a well and ignore it until I heard news it had improved.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

((Ah, makes sense. Also, Attwell is ignored ))

FilFire

10-29-2012

Shraido grins.

S: "Of course it tastes good. It's cheese."

He then notices Athelia. He grabs his cheese wheel and jumps towards her, the cheese wheel landing upright on the opposite of Athelia with Shraido sitting on top of it. He waves at her.

S: "Hey."

David is a bit curious about the glow, but hides it.

D: "....I see. Although if you wanted to die and they made you live that might not have been very good either. Although I'm glad to hear you want to live now."

He smiles again.

D: "Well, if he has managed to make you stop wishing for death he must be a special kind of person. And I thought you would like talking about him. Just tell what you feel like telling."

Aproxima

10-29-2012

Ruby slowly starts to wrap the by blood soaking wet blindfold around her head to cover her eyes again. She sees the interest in him and doesn't resist asking him " You are really not interested in my husband, are you? "

Bladesaber

10-29-2012

Hikari chuckles "Well I must be on my way, good to meet you Shraido." He leaves the room

MysticalRaven

10-29-2012

Athelia waves to Attwell, "Hi."

She looks startled as the cheese wheel hits the table, but smiles once she see's Shraido sitting upon it.

"Long time no see, how have you and Sparky been?"

Her small blue orb rests on her lap as she was no longer focusing on keeping it afloat.

((Ruby and Suk got married eh?))

FilFire

10-29-2012

David nods.

D: "I am. Although I've got to admit I'm also curious about the special abilities Shraido talked about, and the fact that your eyes glowed for a moment there."

Shraido grins, and Sparky jumps out of him. He curls up on top of Shraido's head and grins.

S/S: "Well, since we're both me I think we can safely say I've been well. How about you?"

Aproxima

10-29-2012

Ruby asked while removing her blindfold again " You want to see my eyes? "

(( Sort of ))

Blade3324

10-29-2012

((more like a tighter bond than before so they can combine powers through his magic and her symbols

Wow I actually went on this account for once.))