Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

10-29-2012

David becomes alarmed when he hears the explanation.

D: "You sometimes bleed from your eyes? That sounds like it could be dangerous. Shouldn't you go to the Medical Wing to see what they have to say about it? I can't imagine having your eyes bleed is comfortable."

Aproxima

10-29-2012

The color of the blindfold slowly starts to darken as the blood starts to fill it. Ruby overcomes the pain so she speaks normally " It is normal. Maybe your friend Shraido can tell you more, he apparently made some research. "

Bladesaber

10-29-2012

Hikari enters the room and looks around for someone to talk to.

FilFire

10-29-2012

Shraido waves at Hikari as he enters. David is focused on Ruby.

D: "I can't see how having your eyes bleed is very healthy."

He turns to Shraido though, who continues chewing on his cheese wheel while answering.

S: "Those marks she has are a gift from the gods, and they give her special abilities. The strain on her body from using those abilities causes her pain, including bleeding eyes. It can't be solved, because the gift she got from the gods refuses any other power to influence her, so no healing."

David frowns. That doesn't sound good. He turns back to Ruby.

D: "Is that true? No offense, but those gods are cruel if they did that. I can't imagine the special powers you have outweighing such things."

Bladesaber

10-29-2012

Hikari smiles at the new person waving at him, and walks over to Shraido "Hello there, and hello Ruby" He smiles at her.

Aproxima

10-29-2012

Ruby smiles through the pain as streams of blood run down her face from underneath the blindfold " No, the gods are very kind and nice. "
She says to Hikari " Hello. "

(( When did Hikari and Ruby meet? ))

FilFire

10-29-2012

Shraido grins down at Hikari.

S: "Heya. How're you doing?"

David's eyes widen as he sees the blood run down her face.

D: "Ruby, there's blood running over your face. It might be best if you take a rest or have somebody take a look at you. Do you have anybody to care for you, since you're blind? And sorry, but I can't imagine a god that would do this to be nice."

Aproxima

10-29-2012

There is no harm in showing him her eyes. Ruby removes the blindfold but keeps her eyes closed and starts to wipe the blood off " No, it is alright. It is usually worse. "
She blushed a bit and whispered " I do have my special someone. "
She then said normally and smiled " That's because you haven't seen them. "

Bladesaber

10-29-2012

((They met when Hikari delivered the news of Seal's death. Also, you able to get on the client?))

"I'm quite fine, the name's Hikari, what's yours? And Ruby, you really need to stop using those eyes of yours." He smiles at hearing her saying she found a special someone, but didn't comment on it.

FilFire

10-29-2012

((Who met?))

Shraido grins around his cheese wheel (yes, he's still eating it. It's a big cheese wheel).

S: "I'm Shraido Raikan. Nice to meetya."

David frowns.

D: "Worse than this? There's blood freely running from your eyes. If that happened to me I would likely directly be brought to the Medical Wing for examination."

He smiles briefly.

D: "I see. Isn't he worried about you though? From what Shraido said I wouldn't think your special one would leave your side out of worry."

He looks upwards in thought before shaking his head.

D: "To be honest I don't think I would like meeting them."