Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

03-08-2012

"Oh come now, no need for that attitude."Youay states with a smile "we are all friends here" Gives Talon one of those cold smiles "Right Talon?" With that he takes a apple and takes a nice crunchy bite from it.

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

"Thank you, m'dear." Viper picked out a slice of orange, popping it in his mouth, "Mph! Splendid! First thing I ate in days!" He took a sip of tea and followed it with another bite of the orange, "I forgot how good food can taste!"

Throwing Youay a smirk and a nod, he took another sip of tea. "Of course, Herr Doktor. I really couldn't fight now even if I wanted to."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Silver stared at Viper for a moment, and proceeded to lick the juices off her claws which came from slicing the orange. Once deciding her claws were clean, she gave her advice to him.

"I think you should probably eat something a bit more often... Particularly if you have a habit of almost bleeding to death."

Youay

03-09-2012

"I would agree with her.Plenty of good food keeps the blood supply up you know." Takes the last bite of apple and throws it away. "Or try to find a way to stop bleeding to death, whatever works."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

((Oh, time... Why do you have to be so evil.... Going to bed now. @.@ ))

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Viper shrugged, "I suppose I could, but I'm just...forgetful." He sucked down another piece of orange, "I get caught up in work, the last time that happened was a few years ago, I almost died of dehydration. Ever since then, Lefty's nutritional substitutions tend to do the trick." Lefty clicked and clacked at Viper, "No, I refuse to uninstall that function, it helps me work harder." It angrily beeped at him, "I'm aware of what I said, but my work isn't done yet. I can't be bothered with things like cooking."

Lefty clicked once more at Viper, he laughed, "And who's going to help you uninstall them? I like working for days at a time, no sleep, no eating, no drinking! The only side effect I've noticed is that occasional elephant who stalks me."

((Sleepy time))

Youay

03-09-2012

(agreed)

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

(( I'd love to join this stuff, looks so fun, but my nick, even though unique, is terrible for any RP related stuff :S Oh well... ))

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

((You can join along! I simply made my character up on the fly, I had no background or idea as to how he should act or react, what he was or anything. Join in on the fun, it's good practice for RP'ing and for developing a character for future RP's!))

Tjihyana

03-09-2012

(( You made that on the fly? I am jealous of your creativity O_o ))