Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

10-20-2012

"That's just because you haven't been with anyone else. I should give you the chance to raise you're standards, I'm really low quality."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-20-2012

Akira smirked "Believe it or not my standards are pretty high, I mean, look at me.... I'm flawless." he chuckled and shook his head "Nah I'm not that shallow."

leirynot

10-20-2012

Araneo searched for a few more minutes, going places where Zenia couldn't fit, but it could still find nothing. It crawled out from behind a couch and looked at Zenia to see if she had found anything interesting.

Broshevick

10-20-2012

Michelle giggled.

"You should be, you are flawless, you deserve to be too shallow for second rate girls like me."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-20-2012

Zenia, sensing what he was asking shook her head sadly "Nope, not a thing..."

Akira kissed her. "Second rate? Nah, you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

leirynot

10-20-2012

Araneo seemed somewhat disappointed, hopefully they could find some sort of adventure soon. It was getting boring.

Broshevick

10-20-2012

Michelle laughed.

"Wow, you're standards are that low, I must fix them immediately!"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-20-2012

Akira frowned "I know you're joking Michelle but to be honest it isn't funny to hear you talk like that... you really are very special to me..."

Zenia walked up to the bookshelf and began inspecting it.

Broshevick

10-20-2012

Michelle looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry... I guess it's just my way of coping with it, I still don't feel like I deserve you at all, and joking about it helps me feel better.... like it's just a joke that I don't deserve you... I'll stop it now.... Sorry, I really am..."

leirynot

10-20-2012

Araneo jumped onto Zenia's shoulder, meanwhile, Attwell had fallen asleep in his chair.