Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

10-13-2012

Haylyn looked over to hear wind, she looked straight at the door with the clothing still levitated. The Crimson Armor. Haylyn yelped.

"Eeek!"

She covered her face in her arms, after a good 30 seconds, she said.

"Wait, if he's here, that means he's with us, but that means this is the break room, so many kinds of people can come here, but why is he in the su- Huh.."

She said, thinking aloud.

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair entered the break room. She was wearing long dark red coat which was covering the scars on her body, as well as her weapons. She looked around, walked to a couch and sat down.

Bladesaber

10-13-2012

((Ahaha, Sorry for being gone for so long folks, Still on vacation here but I figured I'd pop on for a lil' while and RP as long as I can. Also, for anyone that does not know, at least for now, Zaren and Proxy are mates. I'm not sure if Proxy wants to keep it that way, but Zaren is now female and will be staying such for....awhile, maybe permanently. So yea, that's what's happened.))

Hikari enters the room and looks around at the people there. He walks over to Eclair "Hello there, are you new here?"

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair looks up at Hikari " Sort of, why? And who are you? "

Bladesaber

10-13-2012

"Just being friendly" He takes a seat and holds out a hand "My name's Hikari, what's yours?'

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

((Cupcake, did you see my post on the previous page?))

Aproxima

10-13-2012

Éclair shakes Hikari's hand " Éclair Yekaterina Coraline Mercury Pyxis Jade Efreet. Nice to meet you. "

Bladesaber

10-13-2012

He shakes her hand back "So what brings you to the break room."

((Wish I could get on client, but sadly this laptop isn't mine, nor does it have the space to do that.))

Aproxima

10-13-2012

" My purpose here is quite obvious. I'm enjoying my free time. And what does bring YOU here? You don't appear to be from around here. "
Éclair pulled away and folded her arms on her chest.

Bladesaber

10-13-2012

"You needn't be so hostile." He chuckles slightly and leans back, putting his arms behind him on the back of the couch. "As to why I'm here, I live to enjoy life, and this is one of the many places I enjoy my time at." He smiles at her.