Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-12-2012

" Hmm, when you say almost, what is the thing that can help you relieve it? " Aproxima asked.
She then moved closer to Ghost, cuddling up near his leg.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

Ghost sighed before giving her a look. "A good amount of pleasure which we have not had in a long time....well Demonicus needs none of that since he is like a giant suit of armor."

Aproxima

10-12-2012

Aproxima chuckles " Well, I can't help with it...hmm...probably. Anyways does your girlfriend know about all this, and if so what does she think? "

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

Ghost begins to laugh a bit loudly. "Not many people will understand what we do or believe what we go through because it is out of comprehension."

Aproxima

10-12-2012

" Do go on. I'm intrigued. "

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

Ghost lays back before stroking the cat's back. "We have died and come back to life in impossible ways against impossible odds. You see, certain demons have taken a liking to us as we always escape their clutches back to the surface. Eventually we began helping Hell restore its balance because people have been escaping from the place back into their original worlds. In the spirit world, which is more of the gray area of Hell and Heaven, certain events happening in Runeterra have been affecting the place. Two of us are sent to deal with both. I am on break for now."

Aproxima

10-12-2012

Aproxima starts to purr " You have already told me this, sort of. I want to know about you and Kyo. Are you still together? How does she react to all this? "
She turns over on her back and stretches " I won't hold you much longer. After all she will wake pretty soon and I should return. "

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

Ghost then looked a bit sadden. "We sent all of our best men after Kyo.....we have not found her. I don't know whenever she is in hiding or worse. For the togetherness part, I cannot say....and if I know well enough. She will fear me.....like most have already been."

Aproxima

10-12-2012

Aproxima rolls over back on her tummy and brushes Ghost with the side of her body " Don't be saddened. I'm sure things will work out eventually. Just the positive. Why would anyone fear you? "
She changes back into her usual self and sits next to Ghost.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-12-2012

Ghost then forms a dark aura of evil negativity around him. "It is this aura.....unless I quench my desires in a way or release it, the energy builds up. Unless one can learn to love such evil or resist it. Kyo would not be safe around me. The power of this armor that binds all three of us together is frightening."