Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

((WOAH! Wait, no, just.... WHAT? Filfire, FILFIRE made a LAWFUL character?!?! A lawful GOOD character at that? WHAT?!?!?!))

Attwell walked into the break room, a metal ball followed him in and began rolling around the room.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Metarid entered the room with a sigh, looking around blankly for a moment before making her way to a couch and sitting down silently, pulling out the heart shapes pendant and opening up, starring at the hologram of her parents and brother.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Giavanna walked in, carrying a cup of coffee, her eyes were darting around the room, she had obviously had quite a few cups. Upon seeing Metarid, she gasped dropped her coffee cup and ran over to Metarid, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her vigorously.
"METARID! METARID! I FOUND HIM! I FOUND YOUR BROTHER! HE CAME HERE YESTERDAY AND I MET HIM AND TALKED TO HIM! HE'S BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME AND HE'S FINALLY HERE!"

Attwell looked at Giavanna, hoping that she wasn't always like that, and that she wouldn't notice him.

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Metarid was caught completely off guard by Giavanna's sudden outburst, trying to calm her down because she honestly couldn't understand a word she was saying. "G-Giavanna? What is it? C-calm down!" her body seemed to swing back and forth with ease as Giavanna shook her.

leirynot

10-09-2012

Giavanna stopped shaking her, she still spoke quickly, but more quietly and understandably.
"Sorry, I just drank a bunch of coffee and it sort of makes me hyper I think. ANYWAY! I saw your brother, at least I'm pretty sure it was him, he had green hair and a mark on his forehead like yours. He said his name was Halo and that he was looking for you, is it really him? I think it is, but I guess you're the only one who would know really, but I do really hope that it's him."

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

"M-my brother...?" she blinked a few times, tearing up slightly though she had a small smile on her face "H-he finally came? W-where is he!?" it was Metarid's turn to do the shaking, she grabbed Giavanna's shoulders and shook her "Where is he!?"

leirynot

10-09-2012

Giavanna smiled widely as Metarid began shaking her."You mean it is him? YAY! But, I'm not sure if you want anyone to hear where he is so," She grabbed Metarid's shoulders to stop her from shaking and whispered in her ear. "He said that his ship is cloaked in the woods near hear, and told me to take you there when I saw you." She leaned back. "So are you ready to go see him?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

10-09-2012

Metarid stood up without a word but nodded, grabbing Giavanna's hand and rushing out of the room.

leirynot

10-09-2012

Giavanna had trouble keeping up as Metarid dragged her out of the room.
"Um, shouldn't I be the one leading, since I know where your brother is?"

((Edit))

The sphere bounces up onto the couch Attwell is sitting on, he begins working on it for a time. After a while, he gets up and leaves the room.

FilFire

10-10-2012

((People have been whining about me being incapable of making a normal character and just being too chaotic myself. David is my way of saying Challenge Accepted.))