Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Aproxima sits down into a couch and answers " I am Aproxima. Don't be mistaken. Of course some of them are not humans, but some of them are. "
She chuckles " Well, if you want to see their forms then I can show you some, but not their abilities...or at least most of them. "

FilFire

10-09-2012

"Ah, so it's a training program made specifically for you. That would certainly be more efficient that the average routine made for junior knights in general. He's indeed nice if he would do something like that for you."

David smiles.

"Well, that's a good sign. I wouldn't be surprised if they promoted you any day now if you're already past the point where the normal training is easy. I wonder if there is a way to improve my training."

He thinks for a moment then shakes his head.

"Probably not. An archer probably doesn't need any special training since it doesn't really require much difficult techniques that the regular training doesn't cover. That and I don't think there's a higher rank for an archer, especially since Summoner Honour Guard is way out of my league."

He chuckles thinking of himself as a Summoner Honour Guard. He looks at Aproxima then shakes his head.

"Nice meeting you then Aproxima. And I thank you for the offer, but I think I prefer waiting for the chance to see the real them."

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Raven just smiles and listens to David talk, thinking about something for a moment when he finished and placing a hand on her sword out of habit. "Well if you're an archer, it can't hurt to practice some close range combat right? There's always the chance that the enemy might surprise you and lock you out of being able to use any ranged weapons."

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Aproxima smiles " Well then you will have to wait some more to see them. And as I said, there are some very fragile and gentle creatures, so don't do anything wrong. "

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

((I would have Garic head to Aura's Cafe every so often after all he does live in Noxus and is currently working on getting back in the military and I'm sure if you have Swain put it in the "A Day in Noxus" thread as a point of interest then I'm sure you will get quite a few customers.))

FilFire

10-09-2012

David nods.

"That's true. I actually do a bit of close combat training, both with hand-to-hand and daggers. However as a normal person there's a limit to how far I can push myself, and most of my time is taken by the training necessary to keep my archery skills good. In hand-to-hand combat I can probably beat a reasonable amount of people, but most tend to carry weapons into battle and while I have some skill with daggers most who train as vigorously in close combat as I do with my bow would probably be capable of taking me down without breaking a sweat. You for example, somebody for who junior knight regular training is easy, would beat me around even bare handed."

He looks at Aproxima then smiles.

"I guess I will. And I'll try not to do anything that might upset them."

He looks at the clock (I strongly suspect a place like the Break Room would have a clock) and frowns.

"Seems like my break is over. Ah well."

He sighs and stands up, grabbing his bow. He nods at Raven and Aproxima.

"Nice meeting you both, miss Raven, miss Aproxima. Have a nice day."

He waves, then walks out of the room, back to the barracks to resume training.

((Sleep.))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Aproxima sighs " Again with the miss. "
She looks around if anyone would like to talk to her.

Scarlet Phoenix

10-09-2012

Raven watches him walk out and nods respectfully toward him "It was a pleasure." she stood up, still feeling rather tired and left the room.

((Guess I'll post the thread...Though there's a good chance it'll die in a day lol. ))

(( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2660346 ))

Aproxima

10-09-2012

Seeing as no-one want to talk to her she mutters something for herself " Guess time to get back to her. "
She disappears in the shadows of the couch.

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic got bored and left the break room dragging his sword behind him.